January 2011 Moms

Interesting, the things one hears...

It seems there are some cowards around here...

Re: Interesting, the things one hears...

• oh? will you elaborate please?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehonkytonk_kid:
    ::yawn::

lol! I'm sure! H isn't home though so I could use with some reading to kill the time.

• imageamandabrown530:
    oh? will you elaborate please?

I will elaborate later.  Seems someone in the January mom's FB group left becuase she was sick of some of the crap going on... but on her way out, she brought some screen shots with her. 

I would post them now, but there are some people that were just curious about why this was done or that was done, and I don't think they need their real FB's to be posted all over the internet.  

• imageEmToTheJay:

imageamandabrown530:

I will elaborate later.  Seems someone in the January mom's FB group left becuase she was sick of some of the crap going on... but on her way out, she brought some screen shots with her. 

I would post them now, but there are some people that were just curious about why this was done or that was done, and I don't think they need their real FB's to be posted all over the internet.  

This seems a bit... middle school to me. OMG So and so's not sitting with you at lunch anymore and she's going to show everyone the notes you passed her!!

Please don't post them. We're having fun over here. If some of the FB ladies want to "come back" that would be awesome, but I don't see the need to drag drama over here.

eta: This is exactly why I never joined the FB group- so my real name doesn't get posted who knows where if someone gets mad. I post here anonymously for a reason.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehonkytonk_kid:

This seems a bit... middle school to me. OMG So and so's not sitting with you at lunch anymore and she's going to show everyone the notes you passed her!!

Please don't post them. We're having fun over here. If some of the FB ladies want to "come back" that would be awesome, but I don't see the need to drag drama over here.

It was middle school when they posted my FB on TB.  Did you have a problem with that?  Do you have a problem with them calling me all kinds of things on the FB group?  

We don't do any of that crap on my site.  We don't even talk about people in general.  We might reference a thread that was posted, but in a "wow, I can't believe she is mad because her 10 week sonogram was wrong about the gender" kind of way.

They made cowardly AEs and posted my info.  I think you should re-evaluate your idea of middle school behavior.  

• imageEmToTheJay:
    imagehonkytonk_kid:

It was middle school when they posted my FB on TB.  Did you have a problem with that?  Do you have a problem with them calling me all kinds of things on the FB group?  

We don't do any of that crap on my site.  We don't even talk about people in general.  We might reference a thread that was posted, but in a "wow, I can't believe she is mad because her 10 week sonogram was wrong about the gender" kind of way.

They made cowardly AEs and posted my info.  I think you should re-evaluate your idea of middle school behavior.  

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's slow your roll a little bit here. 

I definitely don't mean YOU are the only middle schooler.

1. I have never seen anyone's FB posted on TB, so how could I have a problem with that?

2. I'm not in the FB group, so I obviously haven't seen "them" call you anything.

ALL of this posting people's crap on other sites, posting vague things about cowards on other boards to stir up drama, adult women talking crap about other adult women in general is annoying and juvenile. It's not just you.

I'm truly not meaning this as a "go away and leave us alone" but you know, if your site is so much better and more fun and less drama than FB or TB... well, there's an obvious solution here.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The people on the FB know who it was.  Many people on here know who it was.  It was done with a cowards touch.

I just thought I'd make a little mention so they can sit there and think about how I found out, who among them was passing off info to me. 

And there isn't even any way for them to deny it.  I have all the screen shots.  I just wish the girl hadn't left the group, because I'm sure it would have been a good flow of crap running out... like FB diarrhea.  

• Well, okay then.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel like I missed something...

And Emjay, I do think it's wrong that someone posted your FB on TB but I also think that most of the ladies that regularly post on this board will have no idea what your talking about with screen shots and talking about people.  The only time someone ever mentioned your name (that I personally remember) was when there was a post about Jcole's polls and someone said something along the lines of "Oh and who are the mean girls, Emjay again?" and that was it.  Like I said though, I could be missing something.  

• This is pretty funny because I don't think any of those people post on this board any more....do they? It seems like there are only a few of us left here. If you are going to bring it up, why not elaborate? Otherwise, our board is nice and quiet, let's leave it be.

• imagejuliebean071:

I feel like I missed something...

And Emjay, I do think it's wrong that someone posted your FB on TB but I also think that most of the ladies that regularly post on this board will have no idea what your talking about with screen shots and talking about people.  The only time someone ever mentioned your name (that I personally remember) was when there was a post about Jcole's polls and someone said something along the lines of "Oh and who are the mean girls, Emjay again?" and that was it.  Like I said though, I could be missing something.  

I think this was my point. Unless there are a bunch of lurkers, or lurkers that used to be regulars, it's a pretty small group over here.

re: the bolded- I may be wrong but I believe even that was on 6-9. Lol- further proof that this board is currently pretty drama free.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • They will hear about it.  I know a couple of them that don't post on your board, but they do lurk, and there are several that DO post over here. 

It doesn't really matter that they posted it.  However, I have always been annoyed about the fact that it was done by an AE though.  

And... I'm always up for some coward outing.  I know they won't come forward.  

• Can we go back to talking about baby butt molds now? I find that way more interesting.

• imageMarSamWhitney:
    This is pretty funny because I don't think any of those people post on this board any more....do they? It seems like there are only a few of us left here. If you are going to bring it up, why not elaborate? Otherwise, our board is nice and quiet, let's leave it be.

I'm not sure what you want me to elaborate on?  I already said what happened.  

• imageMarSamWhitney:
    Can we go back to talking about baby butt molds now? I find that way more interesting.

Your babies have mold on their butts??  

Yeah... that sounds like something you want to get looked at. 

• imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:
    This is pretty funny because I don't think any of those people post on this board any more....do they? It seems like there are only a few of us left here. If you are going to bring it up, why not elaborate? Otherwise, our board is nice and quiet, let's leave it be.

I'm not sure what you want me to elaborate on?  I already said what happened.  

What difference does it make if these people don't like you? 

• imageMarSamWhitney:

What difference does it make if these people don't like you? 

I couldn't care less if they don't like me.  But be honest about it.  Don't hide behind some lame AE.  If you're going to talk crap... do it proudly.  If you're going to post someone's FB, do it proudly.  Don't hide.  Own it.  

THAT is my issue.  I have no respect for people who hide. 

• imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:
    Can we go back to talking about baby butt molds now? I find that way more interesting.

Our babies have mold on their butts......ok?! lol 

• imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:

They do.  Instead of making a wall of vagina we're making a wall of baby butts.

ETA: clicky.

• imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:

Valley's does, cause she's a hippie who never bathes her baby.

Stick out tongue 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejuliebean071:
    imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:

Julie, I was sad to see that mold was 30 some dollars. I think for Christmas we should up our spending limit!! lol 

• imagejuliebean071:
    imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:

ETA: clicky.

I'm really curious, but I'm kinda skeered to click it. I might have to change my filter settings off of "strict" for it to work... lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Some of those are not very nice to look at. 

Maybe I should start making penis molds of the baby-daddy.  I need some new door stops and bookends. 

• imagehonkytonk_kid:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageEmToTheJay:

imageMarSamWhitney:

Valley's does, cause she's a hippie who never bathes her baby.

Stick out tongue 

are you talking aout Valleybugt or Valleybutt? lol 

• imageEmToTheJay:

imageamandabrown530:

Wait, so a current Jan Momma left the FB group and took screen shots of the FB group then posted them on TB?

I'm guessing this post is over here for that one and only person to see it since the rest of us have no idea what you are talking about? Why not send a PM?

If you are not going to elaborate then it doesn't pertain to us (me) cause most of us don't even have FB or go on FB with TB people. 

• oh...::yawn:: I'm not on the FB group, and I don't think most people here are, so I'm not hip to all that drama. Sorry people are posting things about you behind your back or whatever it is that's going on. 

and to set the record straight, I thought we were all getting molds of broccoli's baby's butt? lol!

• imageMrsLynnyD:
    Wait, so a current Jan Momma left the FB group and took screen shots of the FB group then posted them on TB?

I'm guessing this post is over here for that one and only person to see it since the rest of us have no idea what you are talking about? Why not send a PM?

If you are not going to elaborate then it doesn't pertain to us (me) cause most of us don't even have FB or go on FB with TB people. 

Actually, they sent me a PM, and then emailed me the screen shots.  They didn't post them here.  They gave them to me and left me to figure out what I wanted to do. 

• imageEmToTheJay:
    imageMrsLynnyD:

Actually, they sent me a PM, and then emailed me the screen shots.  They didn't post them here.  They gave them to me and left me to figure out what I wanted to do. 

Decision's decisions!! 

• I already know what I want to do.  I have the web space available, and the ability to do it.  I just lack the time.  I'm posting here between reports. 

• imageEmToTheJay:

I already know what I want to do.  I have the web space available, and the ability to do it.  I just lack the time.  I'm posting here between reports. 

Is it like, top secret spy info?? State secrets??

Let it go...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I could.  But I think cowards deserve to be exposed. 
  • It just strikes me as validation-seeking. I mean, you know they are cowards, they know they are cowards, this board doesn't care*, so... what's the point? If you really don't care...

* not to speak for the whole board, but it seems to be the consensus.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehonkytonk_kid:

It just strikes me as validation-seeking. I mean, you know they are cowards, they know they are cowards, this board doesn't care*, so... what's the point? If you really don't care...

* not to speak for the whole board, but it seems to be the consensus.

I would assume that she just wants to create more drama? Why else would she be so elusive when we obviously have no idea what she is talking about? But, I guess we are egging her on. 

• Nope.  I just want them to know that... what goes around comes around. 
  • I'm clueless...I want drama free jan board back!!!
  • imagehonkytonk_kid:
    imagejuliebean071:

I feel like I missed something...

I think this was my point. Unless there are a bunch of lurkers, or lurkers that used to be regulars, it's a pretty small group over here.

re: the bolded- I may be wrong but I believe even that was on 6-9. Lol- further proof that this board is currently pretty drama free.

Just to clarify, the bolded part here was a statement made by me, on the January board. I thought it was silly to for some on that thread to be saying essentially, " 6-9 are a bunch of meanies" but not just come out and admit who/what they were referring to. I thought it was lame of them because I couldn't understand what was so "mean" about the board, anyway.

I personally hated the FB group idea and never participated. If they posted Emjay's info, and talked about her on there, this is the first I have heard about it since I wasn't a part of that clique. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • If someone on Jan 11 is a trifling heifer, I'd tend to want to know, especially since we're getting into sizable chunks of IRL info with Elfster now.  However, this "someone did something and I'm not going to call them out while calling them out" sh*t has got to stop.  If you have something to say, out with it.
  • imagebroccolitree:
    If someone on Jan 11 is a trifling heifer, I'd tend to want to know, especially since we're getting into sizable chunks of IRL info with Elfster now.  However, this "someone did something and I'm not going to call them out while calling them out" sh*t has got to stop.  If you have something to say, out with it.

I think it is someone from the fb group that left a long time ago.  Like, someone that never posts here anymore. 

• imagebroccolitree:
    If someone on Jan 11 is a trifling heifer, I'd tend to want to know, especially since we're getting into sizable chunks of IRL info with Elfster now.  However, this "someone did something and I'm not going to call them out while calling them out" sh*t has got to stop.  If you have something to say, out with it.

While I try to avoid internet drama...I have to agree with you here.  Although I'm guessing the people Emjay is referring to aren't active posters on here anymore..but it would be good to have a heads up. Posting people's personal info is not okay.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"