1st Trimester

2nd moms and tiredness

Are you more tired this pregnancy than your last?  I am sooooo tired I can't stand it.  I'm getting worried that I'm going to fall asleep while taking care of my DD.  The pregnancy is really kicking my butt.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2nd moms and tiredness

• I am more tired and more nauseous this time too.  I'm hoping things will start improving in the next couple of weeks XX
  • My DD doesn't sleep well so I've been exhausted for 21 months now.  So no, I don't feel more exhausted this time.  I'm always exhausted no matter what!  Indifferent
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was SO tired between 5-9ish weeks, like I had to take a nap every day with DS to get through.  Around 10 weeks my energy levels are better...though today was another tired day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I'm tired, but I remember it being especially bad between weeks 8-12 with my first. So, when I get there with this one, I'm done for! lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am definitely more tired but I don't know if it is the pregnancy or just from chasing around a very active 1 year old all day!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a lot more tired this go around. And I have all day sickness which I didn't have with my first. So all of that on top of being a mommy to a 2 year old is making this pregnancy very difficult so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I can't seem to nap when he naps but I end up falling asleep on the couch while he plays all around me. I go to bed early too. Yawning as I type.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am ALOT more tired this time around, but, last time I would come home from work and lay on the couch, this time, pick up DD from daycare, play outside, dinner, bath, life is just more exhausting in general.
    Mini me DD 4/17/08 BFP 12/27/10 m/c @ 8 wks, d&c 2/3/11 BFP 7/6/11 EDD 3/17/12 DS born 3/8/12 Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not sure if I'm actually more tired or if it's just that life is so much busier now that I have a 9 month old to chase all day.  I try so hard to nap when he naps but unfortunately it seems that as soon as I lay my head down, he wakes up...  Good luck to you - hope the tireds end soon for you!
  • This is my 3rd and the exhaustion from 5-10 weeks (esp. midday) was incredible. No morning sickness but the "I could fall asleep standing up" kind of tired...I have a 4yr and 2yr old which is energy-zapping in and of itself but the whole 1st tri "tiredness" was nothing like this the last 2 go rounds ;) I'm 11wks this weekend and seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
  • I agree! This is my second and I'm soooooo tired! could be because we do so much with our first, I could sleep in until 10 or 11 when I was pregnant with my first, now, ha! lucky if it's past 8 (which isn't bad either...just not as much sleep)
  • I also agree. This is my 5th pregnancy (2 m/c and 2 healthy babies) and I can barely pick myself up. It was the same with my son. Hang in there!  

• imageMrsSilky:
    I am more tired and more nauseous this time too.  I'm hoping things will start improving in the next couple of weeks XX

Exactly this 

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • I have been more tired and more nauseous this time around.  However, I felt good all day yesterday.  Hopefully I've reached the end of this phase. Knock on wood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"