January 2012 Moms

my vintage eclectic nursery finds!!!

i've been searching for that once piece of furniture/nursery decor to get the project going for weeks now, and yesterday I found THREE pieces that I fell in love with! So excited to get the ball rolling. 

I am going with a vintage eclectic theme, and it must be noted that I love all things antique. And also the thrill of getting a good deal. But that's just me!

Walls will be painted white, colors scheme is soft blues and greens with pops of bright red and yellow (and whatever else I fancy). Here is the lot so far:

Antique dresser and blue chair ($50 for both, garage sale):

Vintage Bambi lamp (free from my uncle):

Vintage Bambi High Chair ($7.50, estate sale):

This is obvi a toy, not a real high chair. I will prob put my and DH's raggedy and and reggedy andy dolls from when we were little in it.  

Oh, and picking this light green changing table up from craigslist seller today for $50:

Still searching for the perfect crib and glider. Since I am saving money on everything else I might splurge on an iron crib. Maybe. If I can find a great deal ;) 

Thanks for letting me share!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker
imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">

Re: my vintage eclectic nursery finds!!!

• Those are some awesome finds! I am jealous that people can find such cute things like this, I never seem to be able to have such luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love all of the above! Kudos!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have VERY similar style :) I love it! Especially the dresser! I am a antique dresser junkie! 

I cannot wait to see the finished product :)
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• I love the vintage eclectic theme of your nursury! Kudos to you for being original;-) your finds are really cute- especially the highchair.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Oh I want that lamp!
  • Nice! I love finding a good deal and love vintage too.
  • Love it all! We have very similar tastes. What are you doing for linens? I have about 60 "favorite" fabrics on etsy. 
  • imagekerryholmes:
    Love it all! We have very similar tastes. What are you doing for linens? I have about 60 "favorite" fabrics on etsy. 

i am on ebay looking up fabrics right now! hahaha. i want to do something like this:

i already found a few knittin hoops at garage sales : ) 

i am considering making my own crib sheets if i can find some fabrics i love. i am thinking a red gingham might be cute for sheets. hoping i'll know when i find the perfect print(s)!  

and i'll probably go with simple white sheer curtains.  

BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • imagemissesBAD:

imagekerryholmes:
    Love it all! We have very similar tastes. What are you doing for linens? I have about 60 "favorite" fabrics on etsy. 

i am on ebay looking up fabrics right now! hahaha. i want to do something like this:

i already found a few knittin hoops at garage sales : ) 

i am considering making my own crib sheets if i can find some fabrics i love. i am thinking a red gingham might be cute for sheets. hoping i'll know when i find the perfect print(s)!  

and i'll probably go with simple white sheer curtains.  

I have the same idea saved in my pinterest! We have to keep our walls the way they are so I thought it was a fantastic way to add some color and texture. I know it's really hard to locate the right fabrics, if you want to.. find me on etsy.. I found some amazing fabrics/shops... randomfancies 

• Awesome! I saw that changing table last night on CL and thought it was super cute.
  • Cute!  Love that bambi high chair!  It's so unique!
    DD- 7/22/07 DS- 4/22/09 DS #2- 1/11/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"