September 2011 Moms

Does anyone else...

Wake up in the morning and feel like someone has just pounded on your stomach all night. When I wake up in the morning my entire stomach is so sore that it hurts to even get up and walk. Been like this for 4 weeks. I am getting so frustrated. I don't want to go to bed at night and I don't want to wake up in the morning. Anyone else having this problem? And I do use a body pillow to support my belly and to go in between my legs. So I don't understand why my belly is this sore.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone else...

• I feel like that but I'm pretty sure the reason is cause I had a csection. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That could be the reason for you...but I still have a baby in my belly. lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, i walk down the stairs in the am holding my belly because it hurts.  I think its more that we are laying down and LO is moving around.  Maybe i don't really know.  I felt like this my first babe too!
  • Exactly how I feel. I slept on the couch last night and after my first attempt to stand up I couldn't and had to sit back down, DH thought something bad happened! It just hurts so bad. It felt like the baby was completely on my left side from laying on that side for an hour, and once he was more centered it started to feel less sore.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe it is from them getting shifted to one side. Because, like manda26 said, once he seems to center himself out I feel less sore. Not to mention my stomach is so tight and hard that it feels like I swallowed a big round brink...lol

I also just woke up from a nap on the couch feel like absolute crap! I feel a little lightheaded and just very out of it. I have a slight headache. I don't know if it was because I got woke up by my phone ringing and probably wasn't done napping or if it is something else. Grr...34 more days left! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"