Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Is it just me, or does today suck?

I feel like shiit today. I'm PMSing and my cat won't stop meowing. I want to shank it, but I can't, because it's a cat.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is it just me, or does today suck?

• Today is sucky. I am sicker than a dog and really dreading having to call off tomorrow. I hate calling off, I always feel so bad. But I really do not think I can make it the whole day. Yesterday I was supposed to only be there a half day and I was there 9 hours. And them felt terrible when I got home with shaky/achiness/chills and sweats. Ugh.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    200px by 200px photo frame-200.png

• Not just you, today totally sucks! Ry hasn't slept in days and he fell asleep, finally for about an hour. I layed down at the same time and couldn't sleep. then when I started to fall asleep he started crying. Plus, I have to drive 30 minutes to go do some shopping that I would love to leave until tomorrow, but I can't. I guess it could be worse. I could have been stuck with a hot pin in the eyehole.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm PMSing hardcore. My H had to keep reminding me to dial back the assness last night. I'm going to the spa later today though so maybe a massage will calm my inner wench.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image PeonyPumps:
    Today is sucky. I am sicker than a dog and really dreading having to call off tomorrow. I hate calling off, I always feel so bad. But I really do not think I can make it the whole day. Yesterday I was supposed to only be there a half day and I was there 9 hours. And them felt terrible when I got home with shaky/achiness/chills and sweats. Ugh.

Do you want me to come feed you chicken broth and fluff your pillows? I'll also cuddle that adorable boy in your absence.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's nothing wrong today, per se, I'm just grumpy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The bumpette formerly known as K-spread/K-sizzle/Kaper etc

• Today does suck. I'm sick- my throat is killing me- and I want to stay in bed. DH and SD went off to DC to visit museums, and LO is here with me. Before leaving DH had the audacity to say "why don't you see if my mom will watch LO, so you can get some cleaning done?" (He usually isn't an insenstive ass). Really DH? I am already staying home because I am sick, and you want me to bust my tail cleaning the house? Gee, thanks!

I'm going to Bump, clip coupons, and listen to the rain while taking care of LO.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• image Hyfagal:

I'm PMSing hardcore. My H had to keep reminding me to dial back the assness last night. I'm going to the spa later today though so maybe a massage will calm my inner wench.

ZOMG! We're cycle buddies! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I thought it was Friday and was wondering where FFFC were. Yep, it sucks.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • image Hyfagal:

image PeonyPumps:
    Today is sucky. I am sicker than a dog and really dreading having to call off tomorrow. I hate calling off, I always feel so bad. But I really do not think I can make it the whole day. Yesterday I was supposed to only be there a half day and I was there 9 hours. And them felt terrible when I got home with shaky/achiness/chills and sweats. Ugh.

Do you want me to come feed you chicken broth and fluff your pillows? I'll also cuddle that adorable boy in your absence.

...yes! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    200px by 200px photo frame-200.png

• A was awake at 2, 3, 4, then 5-6, then back down for a bit.  Matt snored the WHOLE night, and I had trouble sleeping because I had a stomachache because I ate too many cookies because I was sad that my grandpa died.  And that was a VERY long sentence with a lot of becauses.

I am the color grey today.

• The good thing is the factory I work at spazzed and let us off at noon today and all day tomorrow to prepare for Hurricane Irene.  For that I am thankful.

LO does not want to take a nap and I soooo want to take a nap.  I was up late helping older DS finish a project that had to be turned in the first day of school.  Kid had all summer to do the project and I was up until after 11pm helping finish it.  And while I am that topic - what kind of sicko has them write poetry about Biology over the summer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's shank or be shanked with some cats...BTW: that is the cutest pic of your little one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker