Baby Showers

Dallas/Plano area Baby Shower locations!

Do the Dallas/Plano area people have any suggestions for a place to host a Baby Shower??  A house is not an option at this point. Thanks!

Re: Dallas/Plano area Baby Shower locations!

• Try your local board. They should be able to help.

Have you tried a community college to see if you can rent a room? Or even a community center?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • There is a lovely tea room on 14th street in old downtown Plano. I can't remember the name but I have been to several showers there. They have private back room and if you do afternoon tea the prices are really reasonable.
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Loading the player...
  • My shower was at The Bird's Nest in Melissa. It was about 15 minutes fron Mckinney and was super nice and cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try Oak Point recreation center, it's off of Jupiter and Spring Creek. Recreation centers are usually pretty cool about renting rooms and such. Wink
  • I just replied ... lol but I wanted to add...
    my sisters BFF had her shower thrown inside of 'Los Lupes' I personally think that place is tacky but Im sure there are other places much nicer you can check into.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"