Babies: 3 - 6 Months

When did your LO enjoy jumperoo?

My LO has the rainforest jumperoo and doesn't seem thrilled about it.  I know babies change day to day, but about what age did your LO use the jumperoo and how long?
Baby Birthday Tichttp://www.thebump.com/profiles/junebug555/settings/avatar/Index#ker Ticker

Re: When did your LO enjoy jumperoo?

• Your LO is older than mine, but Q has been using his Jumperoo since just before 4 months old and loves every second of it. He just recently started noticing all the toys that he can touch and play with. We have already had to move the height settings up once, I was afraid that he would jump right out!

I hope your LO likes the Jumperoo soon! The faces and smiles you get when then are in it are too funny! 

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Max loved his Jumparoo on the first day, hated it for about a week and then loved it ever since.  Try showing her the different toys and sounds.  Hopefully she'll start liking it soon.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS has liked it since 3 months.  But likes it more now, almost 5 months, since he can really play with the toys more.  But he will only play in it for 10 minutes or so...then he's bored.

We have the same jumperoo!

image image

• image QuintonsMummah:

Your LO is older than mine, but Q has been using his Jumperoo since just before 4 months old and loves every second of it. He just recently started noticing all the toys that he can touch and play with. We have already had to move the height settings up once, I was afraid that he would jump right out!

I hope your LO likes the Jumperoo soon! The faces and smiles you get when then are in it are too funny! 

Your LO's onesie is hilarious!  Where did you get it? 

• She hated it until about 2 weeks ago. Now she likes it for a few minutes, tolerates for 1 or 2 beyond that, and then she's done lol.

RIP Platinum Status
    TTC #2

Lilypie - (IUPt)

• We put DD in it around 3.5 mos. and she was ok in it for a few minutes but that's about all. We were recently away for a couple weeks and when we put her in it again she went nuts and loves to play in there for about 1/2 hour before she tires out. So around 5 m.o.

bfp#1 6/28/2010 edd 3/8/2011 dd born 3/16/2011

bfp#2 7/23/2013 edd 4/1/2014 m/mc 9/29/2013 @ 13w5d

bfp#3 12/6/2013 edd 8/14/2014 cp 12/10/2013 @ 4w5d

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026!

BabyFruit Ticker image

• We put her in it when she could hold her head up. Her feet couldnt even really touch the floor on the lowest setting and she loved it then and she loves it now.
  • 4 months and she can spend close to an hour in it before she wants out 

• We have the same one and he started using it around 3 months and liked it. He's already figured out all the toys and seems bored now.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg