September 2011 Moms

WFD????

I need some inspiration... Though my Chipolte craving is pretty fierce so maybe ideas for tomorrow...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFD????

• Omg, I would LOVE a big ass burrito right now :) Thanks! 
  • outback steakhouse :) 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Loading the player...
  • We do our own Chipotle nights at home a lot, and it's really good.  Just google "cilantro lime rice."  There are a lot of good recipes out there.  Tonight we're either doing that or tacos.
  • imagenybride10:
    outback steakhouse :) 
    Holy cheese fries, my favorite appetizer EVER
  • I am taking zucchini and slicing it in half. Scooping out the center and filling one half of it will a mix of ground turkey, bread crumbs, onions and some Worcestershire sauce. Then topping it will some tomato sauce and cheese. Sticking the halves back together and wrapping it in aluminum foil and baking it in the oven until done :) Sounds weird but SO yummy! 
  • Chicken breasts, pasta sauce, and potatoes in the crock pot. Not so imaginative today.
  • I'm craving Red Robin all of a sudden, but I think we're having pasta. One of the few meals I can actually cook. Pasta, jarred garlic alfredo sauce, and diced chicken all mixed together. Yumm
  • I meant to post something about this earlier this week, but my boyfriend made KRISPY KREME hamburgers Sunday night. Weird right? 

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! The best tasting thing ever! I was totally shocked :) Perfect sweet & salty taste 

• I've been busy making freezer meals today. I made stuffed peppers, mac and cheese and homemade pasta sauce. 

Since I made a giant pot of pasta sauce, I froze two pans of mostaccoli and I put a bunch aside for spaghetti tonight. We will probably make some garlic bread too. Yum! 

Jenni and Michael November 8th, 2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Turkey sloppy joes and fresh corn on the cob.
  • imageTraycee1242:
    imagenybride10:
    outback steakhouse :) 
    Holy cheese fries, my favorite appetizer EVER

uh yeah!!!! lol thats why im going! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Dinner's in the crockpot -- sweet thai chicken with noodles. Anything that calls for sweet thai chili sauce, peanut butter, and garlic MUST be good. I've never made it before....but I have high hopes. And it smells incredible! :P

But I must say, Chipotle sounds amazing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went back to work today after being off for the summer, so it's back to crockpot meals for me! We had crockpot swiss chicken casserole.
  • DH has developed a stomach bug and not feeling the food tonight.  I am trying to decide - do I be a nice wife (commiserate with him, and just have some soup and maybe a grilled cheese), or do I let him "enjoy" the soup and pick up Chipotle for myself.  We've never been in the same house and not eaten the same dinner, but I've only got a few days left to totally over-indulge and blame it on pregnancy cravings. 
  • Fried cube steak with gravy and garlic mashed potatoes.  Tomorrow, I may try to hit my husband up for Denny's or something similar.  I am always up for breakfast-for-dinner. :)
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"