3rd Trimester

mucus plug

when did you loose your mucus plug?

Re: mucus plug

• I haven't yet.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Weeks 36-40 with DS. The fun thing about them is that they can rebuild themselves so you can lose bits and pieces over and over again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Between weeks 35-37.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 35 weeks with DD. She was delivered nearly five weeks later (induced).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • With DD1, I lost it at 39 weeks 5 days--the morning I went into labor, and 2 days after having my membranes stripped.

• I haven't yet and I am 39w1d
  • With my daughter I lost it the night  before I gave birth to her.  Everyone's different it could happen anytime.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've never lost it with any of my babies...I had my DD at almost 40wks, My DS at 38 and I'm 35 weeks preggo now and nothing again.
  • I have been losing mine since my 35th week. Im 37 now. They say it can slowly come out over a few weeks.
  • Haven't yet with this one. With my son I lost it at 39 weeks and had my son a week later.
  • since wk 34-35, normally in very small pieces/amounts..But today was the biggest so far...

I'm 38 wks on Monday so hopefully Baby K is getting ready to make her grand debut! She's certainly nudging herself way down there: so here's hoping!

• I'm still waiting to lose it. I have an induction scheduled for Monday night, so I guess I'll lose it sometime on Tuesday while I'm in labor.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Today actually!!!! But I know it doesn't really mean anything, it was still kind of exciting! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been loosing pieces of it for weeks. It can grow back, so unless you're having a bloody show it doesn't mean much...and even then it still doesn't mean much.
  • I've lost bits and pieces since 36 weeks, just lost some more 3 days ago... nada yet
    Alina Riley 2/22/09- My Baby Bunny :) M/C at 5 weeks 6/30/10 Missed M/C at 10w1d, 10/18/10, D&C 10/19/10 12/25/10 +BFP, Stick baby, Stick! 1/31/11 diagnosed compound heterozygous for MTHFR 2/5/11 subchorianic hematoma found put on one weeks bed rest 3/13/11 ITS A BOY! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • with my first i lost it at 36 weeks and had my baby 3 days later.

this time, i just lost it on friday 37 weeks.

i know it means nothing, but i was happy to just lose it - shows at least there is some progress!

• Still haven't lost it...any of it

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Never lost it with DS, not until I had been in labor for hours at 40w5d, the night before he was born.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"