September 2011 Moms
Options

Pelvic Pain- What is working and what makes it worse?

Hi Ladies!

My pelvic pain is on and off, but getting more intense as I progress. I have seen a chiro, which offered some relief, but it comes back fairly quickly.

Please share what helps and what what seems to make it worse for you.

Helps:

Hot bath 

Sleep

Practicing Hypnobabies

Worse:

Squats or most exercise 

Sex

Getting up/down and turning in bed 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pelvic Pain- What is working and what makes it worse?

• Options

helps: nothing :(

worse: everything : 

sort of kidding, sort of not - this is the pits! 

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

HELPS: Maternity Belt worn really low. Practically around your hips. I wear mine all the time if I know I'm going to be walking somewhere. 

Hot Baths or a heating pad

WORSE: Lots of walking/standing  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sleeping on my sides makes it horribly worse-even trying to flip back and forth barely works.

What helps-breaking down to get up and walk around at 4:30 in the morning and almost falling asleep while sitting up on the couch..in the dark :)

• Options

For my hip area pain, a hot bath helps.

For my crotch pain, ice helps. I just sit around with a bag of ice in my crotch. It works in two ways-cools e down so I'm not so damn hot, AND takes away the feeling like someone kicked me in the vag.

• Options
    imagejchurley:

helps: nothing :(

worse: everything : 

sort of kidding, sort of not - this is the pits! 

THIS! Seriously, nothing helps me now. If I can sleep for more than an hour or 2 without having to pee I can get comfy. Getting out of bed and out of chairs is the worst. So hard to get my legs back together to move them. I am miserable.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Chiropractic!! It was the only thing I found that helped longer than 5 minutes. Here is a list of other things I have tried

https://backpainandpregnancy.blogspot.com/2008/09/understanding-pelvic-pain-in-pregnancy.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"