32 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Welcome to Week 32!

Welcome to Week 32 of your pregnancy! Chat with other Week 32 Bumpies here.

Re: Welcome to Week 32!

• Options
    How do you start a topic? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think, at this point, there's just a nice list of complaints to be made. Having swollen/sore fingers and swollen feet nearly all the time makes moving uncomfortable (yes, I know to keep your feet elevated but we also have 3 kids and 3 animals to keep us on our toes most of the time). So far I'm not having a hard time breathing, just a dull and constant pain right beneath my right rib cage. Along with not being able to bend over quite like I used to lol Lately, I either barely get my shoes to slide on or I just need all around help. My boobs are sore though, almost unbearable - as if someone were pinching me and not letting go -__- Which especially happens when I get a chill. Over all - at least I'm craving fruit more than chocolate! xD Sweet And cold has been my major craving. And well... ice cream, popsicles/ice pops and pop come to mind very easily. But I try to get smoothies, fruit juice, frozen fruit bars, etc. more than easily grabbing the most available things (sweets). My itty bitty is definitely going to come out a sweetheart hahah
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"