1st Trimester

What are you calling your embryo/fetus?

13»

Re: What are you calling your embryo/fetus?

• When we were ttc, we called it "Maybe Baby," and now that I'm pregnant, we call it Cricket.  We decided to go ahead and pick a nickname for it so we could have one we liked, and one we could use even after the baby was born.  We both liked Cricket, so that's his/her name for now.  :o)

• Loading the player...
  • we call ours jelly bean! :)
  • We call him "pickle" (because I eat them all the time my husband thinks our baby is going to be a pickle!!!!)
  • i called him pickle and still do. although, if I think about it, I should call him cucumber because he isn't quite pickled yet. 
  • "Love Bug" =)
    ?Dana B.
  • Aw! I love "Cupcake"!  Adorable idea. =)
    ?Dana B.
  • Thanks!  I'm pretty crafty and like to bake, so who knows what random cupcake things I'll come up with.  My 2 best friends are loving the cupcake thing too :)
  • Our last name is Prince, so we call the baby "Baby Prince." People really seem to get the point that asking about sex is pointless. Smile
  • At first we called it Bacon the Situation, which has since been shortened to bacon and all my co-workers call it bacon too. Mostly we came up with it so we could talk about it in front of people who didn't know yet
  • Since we saw the fetalpole 2 days ago we've been calling it polecat.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • At the 10w ultrasound the first thing I thought when I saw her was "it looks like a turtle!" So, Turtle stuck!! Even though now know it's a girl I still refer to her more as turtle than her actual name!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We call it Cricket. The name originated from a conversation with my sister early on in my pregnancy:

She said: "I want to call it Ryk-ette but that sounds too much like Cricket."
    I said: "I like cricket."

So, it was code-named Cricket before we told everyone, and now we just continue to refer to it as Cricket.

-------

Rykki

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"