High-Risk Pregnancy

Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/12/11 (Fri.)

It's Friday!!!!! Cool

Etoyama-Welcome back!!  Look how far along you are!!  I was wondering if that baby girl had arrived.  Please keep us updated. 

Lucy-Hang in there, you are doing such a good job taking care of those babies.  We are thinking of you!!

Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season? 

2.  Where would you like to retire to?

3.  Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you?

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? 

5.  Finish this sentence- Today I feel...

Updates?

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/12/11 (Fri.)

• 1. Favorite season? Fall

2. Where would you like to retire to? In an Rv in Wyoming, Colorado or Montana.

3. Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you? Tweezers (I'm a plucking fool), chapstick, journal.

4. Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? DH takes care of the meat so he would smoke ribs.  I'd make oriental cole slaw, baked beans, and gooey chocolate brownies.

5. Finish this sentence- Today I feel...Excited!  This is our last Friday before having our boy!!

Updates?  Incase you wondered, getting an IV hurts worse than an amino and steroid shots combined.

• Happy Friday ladies! We've made it through another week!

1. I love summer, it's been so difficult to be on bed rest all summer. I just want to get outside and play!

2. I would love to have 2 retirement homes one in the mountains and one on a beach somewhere. Wait, do I have to retire first?! I would like that now!

3. A boat - so I could get back to civilization;)

4. Casual dinner party I would probably do a mexican buffet. A little fancier, I'd make my crab stuffed shells YUM!

5. Today I feel relaxed. I got some decent sleep last night and don't seem to be as uncomfortable this morning!

Nothing to update. Sunday is our anniversary & we are going out for dinner. I'm excited to put on a cute dress, do my hair and make-up and actually feel like a regular pregnant lady for a few hours! 

Hope everyone has wonderful weekend!

TTC 18 months | dx stage IV endo | got lucky with IVF #1 | b/g twins

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1.  Favorite season? Fall! I love fall. Its beautiful to look at in the NE, its the perfect temp, PUMPKIN PIE! and Halloween. I'm excited to dress little man up for his 1st halloween!

2.  Where would you like to retire to? I would like to travel in an RV, like my great aunt does. Here's to gas prices never allowing that dream to come true lol!

3.  Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you? A long distance radio, a raft, and a box of flares? :P If I couldn't have survivial items I'd have an mp3 player loaded with lots of music, Starbucks instant coffee, and a picture of my family. Maybe a volleyball.

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? Hamburger/Gardenburgers Salad, Fresh cut fries, and fixings.

5.  Finish this sentence- Today I feel... Crampy lol!

Updates? None.

• Hey ladies!

Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season? Spring

2.  Where would you like to retire to? Probably North Carolina, or Virginia.

3.  Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you? This is tough! My hair brush, an umbrella, and my flip flops. This is a hard one - I would say my cell phone and computer, but I'm assuming there's no electricity, so they're wouldn't last long..

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? I don't/can't cook, so my guests would be screwed..lol. 

5.  Finish this sentence- Today I feel... Extremely uncomfortable!

Updates? Yes I DO! I had a weekly appointment yesterday, and it went very well! I was only 1cm dilated, and 50% effaced - but who knows if I've been walking around like that for a while now. And...I'm officially off bed rest! I can resume normal activity, move around, and start having sex. No more restrictions. 

Thank you ladies so much for your support over the last 6 weeks. You are all amazing. I wish nothing but the best for you all, and term/healthy pregnancies and babies!

My Little Man, Cael Matthew

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

? Joanne (25), DH (26), Married 06.06.2009 ?
    TTC #1 since 07.23.2010
    BFP #1 08.23.2010 {EDD 05.05.2011}, mc 09.03.2010 at 5w1d
    BFP #2 12.21.2010 {EDD 09.03.2011}
    Beta Levels: 11dpo=43; 13dpo=138; 15dpo=450
    HB of 123bpm on 01.06.2011 (5w5d)
    03.31.2011 - It's a BOY! Hb of 148bpm
    On bed rest 06.30.2011 (30w5d) due to shortened cx and contractions
    08.14.2011 (37w1d) - 13 hours of active labor, which stopped completely on its' own * Getting close!
    Cael Matthew born 09.04.11; 8 lbs, 20.5" long

*Labor Buddy to Shelley1002, due 9.18 & NYChick, due 9.15*

My Blog * TTCAL Ticker Tracker * TTCAL Blog * My Ovulation Chart * September 2011 Blog
  • Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!

Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season? fall, love Halloween and Thanksgiving and cooler weather

2.  Where would you like to retire to? either coastal San Diego or Sonoma/Napa

3.  Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you? Kindle with lots of books, chapstick and pics of family

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? I'm not much of a cook. DH usually BBQ's when we have people over. 

5.  Finish this sentence- Today I feel... like I don't have anything ready for this baby!

Updates? None today.

BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good news I got my second round of steriod today, drs want me to get to 28 wks if everything is stable I can go home. Thanks everyone for T&Ps lucy hang in there Im in the same boat but sounds like your in good hands to All of us cooking are los longer. 1)spring is my fav everything comes back to life leaves flowers growing starting to get warm love it smells of flowers blooming so nice. 2) Well if we had the bucks I would like to travel everywhere not stay in just one place. 3)Mascara,lighter,lip gloss 4) Really anything Im pretty good cook I miss my own cooking 5) Today I feel blessed to have julian still cooking family and friends by my side
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Born 35wks 6 days
  • Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season? Fall

2.  Where would you like to retire to? Barcelona

3.  Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you? iPhone, charger, and a generator lol.

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? I hate cooking, but I guess I would rather make the dessert if I had to choose.

5.  Finish this sentence- Today I feel...defeated.

• 1. winter.

2.somewhere i can see all the seasons

3.lol i just watched waterworld this morning, um a boat, fishing rod, and seeds

4.7 layer bean dip

5.today i feel good.

had to cancel all my apps with my previous doctor and ultrasound because of our insurance change. my next doctors app will be next month. i couldnt believe this place had nothing open for over a month. Tongue Tied

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season? 

Probably fall. It's still really pretty out but not quite as hot. It's also marathon-running season, though not this year for me obviously. And back-to-school time, and our anniversary. 

DH and I talk a lot about Montana. Big chunk of land, big house, just the two of us and a quiet retired life. Smile 

Ummmmm is DH a material item? I guess plenty of food, a really good and long book, and sunblock. Because I burn like NOTHING. It's the Irish in me. 

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving? 

Love to make calzone from scratch and experiment with different fillings.  

Hopeful. 

Updates?

Going in for another NST tonight - hoping it looks as good as Tuesday's did! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season? 

My favourite seasons are spring and fall... Spring because winter is finally over and fall because of the colours, temperature and the break before winter comes again, lol.

The mountains. My husband and I honeymooned in the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee/North Carolina and it was BLISS.

A knife, a lighter and a tent :)

My last one was Jambalya... I like to cook whatever I make really well :) And usually theres lots of cookies and baked goods (because I'm much better at baking than cooking)

like my ribs are going to explode :( Baby Ellie has been pushing on them so hard that I've not been able to move at times.

Updates?

I'm ecstatic!! Today will be my last bed rest check in! I've finally made it to 37 weeks this weekend and I'll be able to get off bed rest startign this weekend! I'll be able to go for walks again!!

Last dr's visit (this past Tuesday), I was told that there are absolutel no more concerns and it was a huge weight lifted!

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Daily Questions:

1.  Favorite season?  Fall... LOVE it!

2.  Where would you like to retire to?  Hmm... Good question.  I'd love to have a house in the Poconos (PA) and a house at the beach... doesn't matter much what beach, just the beach!  

3.  Stranded on an island...what 3 material items are with you?  Drawing a blank on this one.  Not sure...

4.  Your hosting a dinner party/cook-out/etc., what do you enjoy cooking and serving?  Cook-out... deviled eggs and chicken pasta salad!  I make a MEAN chicken pasta salad!

5.  Finish this sentence- Today I feel... physically uncomfortable but better emotionally.  Yesterday was a BLAH day!

Updates?

- Daily IV iron infusions are going well.  I'm 1/2 way through my first round.  Then I'll have a break and then another 12 sessions and this pattern will continue throughout the rest of my pregnancy.

- Appt w/ OB on Tuesday showed my CL got a little longer.  Not by much, but I'll take it!

- FFN test on Wednesday was negative.

- Daily monitoring of contrax (2x/day) and blood pressure has all been good and within the range the doctor wants to see.

- 29 weeks today and SOOOO happy! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Josiah James

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Naomi Rose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker