39 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Welcome to Week 39!

Welcome to Week 39 of your pregnancy! Chat with other Week 39 Bumpies here.

Re: Welcome to Week 39!

• Options
    entering week 39 and oh so anxious for baby to be here already!
  • Options

I can't wait for baby to come! I was worried about labor when I was first pregnant, but now I don't even care--just want that end reward:) oh and to be done with pregnancy! lol

Wish everyone the best with their deliveries and lil babes:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My due date is in 2 days. I had a stretch and sweep 3 days ago which resulted in some normal spotting along with the regular discharge. I awoke in the middle of the night due to an intense upper abdominal cramp that lasted about 30 seconds. Not sure if this was a contraction or not, but afterwards i had a few lower cramps that were very bearable; however, when experiencing them, i excreet a mucuous discharge. It does not look like my mucous plug though, and i honestly could not tell you if that was lost over the past few days while spotting. Any thoughts........im really impatient these days, anxious to meet my little one and i could be over analysizing this :)

• Options
    I'm 39 weeks and 4 days and I'm ooooh so ready to get my little boy out into this world and hold him! I can hardly wait... I just wish he was feeling as impatient to get out as I am for him to. Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm getting induced tomorrow...so freaked out!
  • Options
    So anxious for the waiting to be done! No labor signs yet at 39 weeks exactly. I have had a few sharp pains in the nether regions and my stomach is always hard on and off but nothing that I would characterize as a contraction! I am beginning to think that Colton is never going to make his arrival!! Have an OB appt today so hopefully she will have some good news! This will be my first internal exam so crossing my fingers that I am dilated some and somewhat effaced!!!!
  • Options
    Only 2 days left! I'm so nervous but so done with being pregnent! I wanna meet my little boy already!
  • Options
    I'm being induced tomorrow too, so excited!  Just hope the labor process isn't too bad. Good luck ladies!
  • Options
    Im having a csection on tuesday! im so excited to meet my baby!
  • Options
    39 weeks and 3 days .  Feeling more tired.  Today I got sick and vomited. I never really got sick through the 9 months.  Is this a sign of labor?
  • Options
    This is my third baby and I was always told that vomiting was a sign of labor.  However my midwife said that women can also experience a second run of morning sickness in the last few weeks of pregnancy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"