37 Weeks Pregnant

Welcome to Week 37!

Welcome to Week 37 of your pregnancy! Chat with other Week 37 Bumpies here. 

Re: Welcome to Week 37!

• My sister delivered at 37 weeks.. I wish I was so lucky. The gynocologist said i'm not dialated at ALL. Oh well!
  • What a milestone!  Rounding the straight-away, I'm definitely enjoying this phase of the pregnancy, but so anxious to meet our little girl.  Starting to feel the Braxton-Hicks more and more, my lower back aches, and I find myself sitting as long as I can to cut back on bathroom trips!  This has been an amazing experience, but the time is come to not be pregnant any longer :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 37 weeks and 3 days...hope all of you ladies are feeling well! I know many of our Sept ladies already have outside babies. I am feeling pretty good still, no signs of labor anytime soon.....I go to the Dr. on Friday, I am curious if I have made any progress.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Hey! Congrats to everyone!

I seem to have come to a down day today. Yes, I'm excited to have the baby soon! My energy is down and I just want to stay in bed to do nothing. 

Nursery is done, just a few more organization to do. I felt a little sickly last night, runny nose, watery eyes -- and it's not allergies. Maybe I'm coming down with something :( 

• wow I can't believe I only have 29 days left! I'm kinda freaking out but also very excited to meet my little Bruce. Time is ticking and I think that's what's making me the most nervous lol.

• Well I?m 37 weeks, cervix already thinned out, and  1 centimeter dilated. In the last three weeks I have been to the hospital twice cause I have had period cramps but the doctor did an ultrasound and it?s the baby getting into place that?s giving me the cramps.  When the doctor checked me last week he said he could feel the baby?s head and it could happen within the next week or 2.  Did I mention that the doctor mentioned this in front of my husband, now my husband doesn?t want to even touch me!  Everything was going to well up until the doctor said "baby's head". Lol

• Hahaha I know what you mean... my husband feels weird as well.  Like you, I've had my trips to the hospital already but it was from early signs of labor and they had to stop my contractions 2x in 2 wks.  They found out I was 1-2 cm dilated already and that was 2 wks ago.  I'm curious as to how much I have progressed already at this time but my OB doesn't want to check until my 37th week.  I'm currently 36 wks and 7 days.  I'm  hoping I would be at least 4 cm when they do... I'm so ready to get this pregnancy done and over with.  Did not have any complications until the last trimester but this backaches and hip pains are getting more uncomfortable even just switching from side to side.  So yeah, we're ready!
  • Its almost time! im looking forward to holding my little Cayson! I am worried something will happen. This is my 2ed baby, but the first one will soon be 14. So its like a first time pregnancy all over. I have GD with this pregnancy and they just told me i have extra fluid. Now i am worried something will happen to my boy. I have been to the doctors every week since i was 30 weeks. I get an U.S every other week and a NST on the opposite weeks. Everything is normal and good. but i still worry about a stillbirth. Is that normal? should i induce? 
  • I feel your pain! I am so ready to be done. I have every symptom you have and I am 1 cm dialated and 70 percent thinned. They feel her head too. I am scheduled for a C section on the 3rd of Jan. and praying to go sooner. My husband also, he doesn't come near me. LOL. Its like I have a disease! I swear.... But, truthfully the only reason I would want him anywhere near me is to make me have more contractions and get this over with. I wish you a healthy and happy baby. I know what you are going through. This is my second child and I had my last 16 and a half years ago. Don't ask, If it wasn't for my husband not having any children I wouldn't have had another baby. I am currently 37 and my daughter will be 17 in July.
  • As long as everything is going good at your visits and ur feeling movement DON'T WORRY. I know it's easier said than done. I too am pregnant with 2nd baby. My son will be 14 in Aug. My pregnancy seems surreal. I'm due 2-28. Praying all goes well with u!!!
    atlcst2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"