3rd Trimester

Puppps relief?

I have been diagnosed with puppps and I am really uncomfortable.  gold bonds medicated lotion or cortizone helps for maybe an hr or so but the itchiness comes right back.  Only other remedy I found is rice packs which help me be able to fall asleep.  Anyone else finding a good solution to relieve the itch or help stop the spread?  Mine is only getting worse by the day! 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Puppps relief?

• I highly recommend Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap found at Whole Foods or other natural type supermarket. Worked wonders for me. It is all natural with only 4 or 5 ingredients. I love the stuff and it was the only thing I found to give me relief. I use it 2x a day. 

• I did oatmeal baths on a regular basis. Also i would sather on different types of creams (nothing that was a miracle but i found if i was totally lubed up it helped). It was horrible....i am so sorry. I heard that dandelion root works too...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I did cold compress before I went to bed and bought an oatmeal soap bar and soaped up and let stay on for a few minutes before washing it off. It's a big relief. :) good luck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I actually got my Pupps AFTER I delivered.  It was horrible, I had it on my boobs, arms, legs, butt, stomach..anywhere I had stretch marks or had stretch marks near the area.  I tried the Pine tar soap and cortisone but they didn't help.  The only thing that helped was time.  It took about two weeks to go away but by then I had clawed my skin so much I had scabs. :/  Good luck, I feel your pain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Dr had me get Tree Tea Oil, that and Bio Oil. I haven't felt itchy once since using it. I only have a small amount of bumps, but it's helps so much! Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Eucerine anti-Itch cream provides some temporary help. Also cool baths with oatmeal. Stay out of the heat and I know that its worse at night so I took the cool bath and slathered the cream before bed. I spent about 400 in copays to figure it out. I swear I was thinking about wearing gloves to bed. I would wake up bloody. I got it at the very begginning of the third tri so they were confused. After a few weeks mine did go away but I am nervous it will come back in the end when it normally shows up.
    DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • imagesealed:

I highly recommend Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap found at Whole Foods or other natural type supermarket. Worked wonders for me. It is all natural with only 4 or 5 ingredients. I love the stuff and it was the only thing I found to give me relief. I use it 2x a day. 

I second this. I've used this soap 2 times a day and my PUPPS hardly bother me at all anymore. It smells awful in the shower, but I don't think the smell stays on you. And really, it's still worth it. 

This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"