Cloth Diapering
Options

Tide Original at Big Lots

I found a ton of Tide Original (not Tide Ultra) at Big Lots this week, in case anybody's looking! I got a huge box (enough to last until she learns to use the potty, I think!) for $8. Thought I'd share the love.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tide Original at Big Lots

• Options
    I found some mountain scent original Tide at our grocery store. Can I use this or does it need to be the original scent?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekielpinskim:
    I found some mountain scent original Tide at our grocery store. Can I use this or does it need to be the original scent?
    I think as long as it's Original Tide it should be ok, though I've never used anything but Original Scent.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

As long as your rinses wash out the suds, it should be fine.  The main reason for using Original vs Ultra is for the lack of enzymes.

Some babes are more sensitive to enzymes and fragrances than others.  But its most important to  avoid additives like fabric softeners and brightening agents.

• Options

imagekdello:
    I found a ton of Tide Original (not Tide Ultra) at Big Lots this week, in case anybody's looking! I got a huge box (enough to last until she learns to use the potty, I think!) for $8. Thought I'd share the love.

Thanks for the heads up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"