Single Parents

sadly joining you on this board!

Hi ladies! I am kind of a newbie on thebump but my babygirl is 6 months old, almost 7 and we are sadly joining you here on this board. I am 19 years old and my boyfriend/father of my little girl passed away on July 21st. Its been so hard but we are making it on a day to day scale. He had pneumonia and was misdiagnosed for months before it got out of control. We miss him on such a huge level but we are hoping to find support through you all on this board as we begin our journey on our own without him. Any advice would be more than accepted! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sadly joining you on this board!

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

We really aren't crazy---even though it might look like it after today's posts. ;)

Your daughter is adorable!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I am sorry you have to join us here, but there are a wonderful group of ladies on this board that provide great support. Welcome.
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard that can be, having experienced loss of loved ones myself a couple times over the past 2 years. Stay strong and try to stay positive for your daughter. I'd like to say it gets easier, but it's not true. It does get more manageable though. Try to channel your thoughts and feelings into something positive. Good luck with everything! :)

https://www.ChroniclesOfABabyMama.Blogspot.com

First time mama-to-be! Due to have a BOY on November 24, 2011! :) www.ChroniclesOfABabyMama.blogspot.com
  • I'm so sorry for the circumstances that brought you here, but you've found a great place for support. Welcome!

Your baby girl is so adorable

imageimageimage

• I am very sorry for your loss.  This board is a great support!
  • Girl, I'm SO SORRY!  That is absolutely devastating.  You'll be in my prayers for sure... God bless you.  xo
  • I am so sorry.  The photographer surely captured the cuteness of your precious daughter.

It is nice to meet you despite the circumstances.  I am pretty new on this board but I hope you find the support you are looking for.

• werewitty.blogspot.com

She is a nestie/bumpie who lost her husband a short time ago after a long fight with a genetic illness.  She blogs about her thoughts/feelings.  

Just thought about that while I was skimming back through posts.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss...this must be so overwhelming for you.  Take comfort in your beautiful baby girl and know that you have support here.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"