Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What bath toys?

I want to avoid the squirters because I've heard horror stories about the mold. What bath toys have your LOs loved? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What bath toys?

• Options

Our tub: 

I love these guys: https://www.amazon.com/Boon-Scrubble-Interchangeable-Squirt-Multicolor/dp/B001Q3L8RY

They are squirters, but they have twist off interchangeable tops. Also a red plastic spoon from getting frozen yoghurt a few weeks ago. lol. And bubbles. Not the bath bubbles kind, but just regular blowing bubbles. Fun and pretty mess-free.  

ETA: And just some plastic cups for pouring. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    my son's favorite bath toy is an extra wash cloth... he splashes with it and chews on it and then washes his own belly too.... and he's only 8 months old lol.... works wonders
    ~*Zoodle's Mommy*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a bunch of plastic cups that pour differently. We were just doing a quick bath, with the shower head.  But now that she sits so well we want to let her play more.  She likes them but I thought more stuff would be more fun.
  • Options
    Infantino rubber ducks, Bruin stacking cups
  • Options
    Linz-ELinz-E member
    stacking cups and fao stacking blocks
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • Options

We have these...

https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Bath-Letters-and-Numbers/dp/B000V98HCI

They are foam too so it works great for teething!! lol.... They are small for their tiny hands and now that DD1 is learning to read, she spells out words on the bathtub wall. (they stick to the wall and tub)

We also found a little butterfly toy that has a net and 3 butterflies that swim around and they catch them. DD1 uses the net and DD2 just tries to catch them with her hands.

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-Butterfly-Net/dp/B000VXBRWG

PS.... the butterfly toy was most definitely NOT that much when I got it!  I think at walmart.....

hth

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We have Green Sprouts Sea Friends and stacking cups. If you are worried about mold, rinse your toys in a small bleach bath once a month to keep the mold away.
    Mommy to a gorgeous little girl 1/25/2011 Wife to happy husband 9/27/2007 Owner of eco friendly and organic baby store: www.littleearthangel.com
  • Options
    Where is ticket when you need her. On a similar post she said she used squirters. They were really cool because they came apart and you could clean the inside. I was thinking about getting some but will have to search to find them.
  • Options
    :lurking: DS loves the munchkin baby bath ball: https://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?section=prodCategories&ID=10000&pID=1598 (sorry can't make a link with iPad)
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options

R loves the Sassy Catch and Release fishing net and the Pull and Go boats. He also really likes bath books and bubbles.

We do have some squirty toys and always had other ones for SD when she was small and we never had mold problems because we made sure that the water was all squeezed out after use and I rinsed them (inside and out) in a bleach solution a couple of times a month. But it is a PITA...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Boon Odd Duck--gets great reviews and DS loves his!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At BRU I got Sassy brand plastic otter and penguin that have different holes in them to create a fountain effect when pouring. We also have stacking cups and finger puppets of sea creatures that are made for the bath.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"