Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Reviews?

If you have this carseat, what do you think of it? It has really good reviews! How does it fit in your car? We have a Toyota Matrix, and I'm worried about a convertible carseat taking up too much room for the driver (my husband is tall!).
Goose 2.19.11 MC #1 6/12/11 MC #2 11/5/12 Bubby 10.3.13
Rory- "Sarcasm doesn't become you"
Lane- "No, but it does sustain me." 

Re: Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Reviews?

• Sorry, I have the Evenflo Symphony 65 but I'm pretty sure they are very similar, just mine can be a booster seat too.  Anyways, I can't compare it size wise because it is the only convertible car seat we have owned but the car it is in is a PT Cruiser and it fits.  My husband is 6'4" and he can put the seat far enough back to still be comfortable.  We really like it.  I guess if I had to think of a con it would be the straps get twisted easy and the part that goes across their chest is kind of hard to unsnap. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • ::Lurking::

We just bought the Evenflo Triumph 65 LX and we LOVE it.  DH is 6'4" and only had to move his seat up a little bit to get it to fit in the back seat (we have a Toyota Highlander).  I love not having to re-thread the straps as DS gets bigger.  It's rear-facing up to 40 lbs and forward-facing up to 65, which is great because DS is a big boy.  We bought ours from target.com, got it shipped for free and it was here days before the estimated delivery date.  HTH!

::Retreats back to own board::

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards