1st Trimester

Leap Day Baby! Feb 29, 2012

anyone else due this day? or close to it???? I know the chances of actually delivering this day are slim but it would be kind of cool!!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Leap Day Baby! Feb 29, 2012

• YAY! I have a friend! Yes. That is also my due date. My LMP was May 23rd.

Had a bad scare this weekend- bad. Emergency room but home now and baby is hanging in there at 175 bpm. How are you feeling.

• yay!! Im doing good too. been very nauseous and tired tho :( it will be worth it tho in like 7 more months!! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Based on my lmp, I was due leap day! But at my ultrasound yesterday, every time they measured the baby(5 times because I signed to allow a student to try too) they measured 8w6d which puts my EDD at February 26th.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due 3/3, but with this being my second child, I'm hoping to go earlier. I've got a chance for a leap day baby!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I am due on the 24th so it will be close... That would be kinda cool!! :)
  • LMP Due date is Feb 28 but Ultra Sound showed due date of Feb 24. Still have a chance at a Leap Day Baby.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep!  I'm due March 1st...maybe a leap year baby! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due Feb 27th!  I know it would be "cool" for a leap year baby... But I'm hoping that I deliver before or after lol.... to much confusion.
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • That's my due date too! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due Feb. 28!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I'm due Feb 29th as well!!! Big Smile
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you going to have a csection just to have the date?
  • Me too!  Feb 29th 2012.  Im preggers with twins, Drs said I most likely wont hit that marker.  Fingers crossed.
  • Feb 29th for me as well Big Smile

but it will be my first and i've heard statistically first babies go late, so I'm expecting an early March baby Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BGoBGo member
    LMP puts me at March 1, but U/S puts me at the 6th. I think it would be kind of cool to have a leap day baby, but since the odds are that I will be having a scheduled C-section, this is probably not going to be the case... we shall see! Congrats ladies :)
  • i'm having a c-section that day.  our edd is march 3, but since my doctor does surgery on wednesdays, we decided that we were ok with feb 29.  it will be a unique birthday!  i was born in 1980 (also a leap year) and grew up with two leap day babies and they both love that it's their birthday!  as long as i don't go into labor before, feb 29 is the day!
  • Aaand I am having a c-section. But they scheduled me for the 29th as it is exactly a week before I am due. I didn't argue...
  • It's definitely a great B-Day!  My grandmother is having her 20th Birthday this Feb 29th (Meaning she's 81-no leap year in 2000). Next leap year, all of the cousins want to take her out drinking because it'll be her 21st!   We're planning on telling her about me being pregnant on her birthday this year!

Good luck to all of you expecting soon!!!

ETA: typo

• imageLoisLane23:
    This is the first tri, meaning we are newly pregly. No one here is due in February.

The post was started in July. For some reason, a couple of posters bumped it back up in October, January, and now February.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"