Babies: 3 - 6 Months

3-6 month clothes

My 4 month old may be in size 6-9 months soon.  His little rompers seem a little small already!  I'm guessing he is at least 14 pounds and 25.5 inches.  Anyone else's child outgrow 3-6 months within one month or so?  Crazy!  Time to buy some summer bargains!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3-6 month clothes

• Um, we're out of 6 month clothes, w/ the exception of shorts, where he's still in 3-6 months.  Long and skinny! (see sig for stats)
    Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • We moved to 6-9 month clothes a couple weeks ago, except for shorts and pants, he's already in 12 month (his azz is big from CDing).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a long skinny girl, but her 3-6 month stuff is still fitting well (she is 5 months) I have also noticed every brand fits differently too.
    image Sabrina Violet - 20 Months
  • DS was was over 13 lbs at his 2 month appointment.  He's wearing 6-9 month clothes now.  He's really big.  My first son was/is tall and skinny.  This one is big all around.
  • Mine went from newborn to 6 month clothes by about 2 months. She could fit into 3 months from month 2-4, but the onsies and one pieces were really stretched. Pants and 2 piece outfits fit her best-- and it's all I buy her now (except night clothes which I buy big) because they seem to fit her better and for longer.
  • When my LO was born, she fit into 3 month clothes (almost 10 lbs and 21.5 in at birth).  She was in 6 month clothes at 1 month, and is now growing out of 9 month sleepers and in 9 month pants and just about out of 6 month onesies.  She's not that heavy, but she's sure long!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards