Trying to Get Pregnant

You all are sheep.

Re: You all are sheep.

• imagesheilatakesabow:

I don't think its a coincidence that this all got started shortly after a bat signal went up on the March board.   And then it snowballed . . .

linky? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemelissa721:
    imagerlcassell1:

imagemelissa721:
    imageguanocrazy:
    methinks lurkylu is jealous of the princess attention...
    ::sigh:: Clearly no one C&P my link.

I did.  I love that song and TBH I always thought it was "Hey Chelsea" until like 3 years ago when I had Sirius and it came on the radio. 

I USED TO THINK THE SAME THING TOOOOO!!!! God, I never heard the end of that from my sisters.  

I always thought it was Jessi. 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imageManiacMcGee:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

I don't think its a coincidence that this all got started shortly after a bat signal went up on the March board.   And then it snowballed . . .

linky? 

Yes I'm absolutely going to need a link.

• ccamccam member
    I'm so lost... I must have missed something!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RicolaRicola member
    imageSParkman80:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagenotquiteblushing:

::raises hand::

I'd like to be a cat.  I think the princess crap got old last night, but weren't you singing their praises like ten minutes ago?

This.  Confused

All AE's are lame IMO. Why hide? 

Tickers, for one thing.

I suspect Lurky still likes the princess explosion (though its getting to be about time to dial it back) but thinks there's some hypocrisy in this wave of princess-love.  I don't think there's any tension b/w those 2 views.

If that's Lurky's point, I agree.  And admit to being a sheep.  Baaaaaaa. 

ETA:  geez, I need to start typing faster. 

I have a hard time believing any of the princesses would care about pissing people off with a pregnancy ticker... I like all the reg grads and would just like to know who I'm talking to. Tickers never bothered me though. ::shrugs:: Oh well, moving on. 

It's clear that I don't lurk around enough! Smile

You mean this? https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/55877932.aspx

I think all AE's are lame. Say what you have to say under your regular SN, pregnant or not. 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• oh my... I chilled away from TB for one morning and definitely missed something. Off to catch up!
    Photobucket PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • imageThePrincessCinderella:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

Bunch of former TTGP regulars complain about the puppies and rainbows around these parts these days, reminisce about the good old days, and half an hour later Princess Ariel rides in on a sea horse. 

And no, I did not and am not saying that each and every princess type is a recent grad or a grad at all.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageThePrincessCinderella:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

Bunch of former TTGP regulars complain about the puppies and rainbows around these parts these days, reminisce about the good old days, and half an hour later Princess Ariel rides in on a sea horse. 

And no, I did not and am not saying that each and every princess type is a recent grad or a grad at all.

Well, I am The Princess Ariel and I a) did not see that March thread at all and b) I am not a member of the March board, nor do I lurk there.

So, that pretty much blows that theory out of the water.  Anyone want to take another stab?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    I'm done with all this P&R bullshizzzzzzz
  • imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

I paged some of the recent grads on March 2012 to see how they were doing.  I missed them and wanted to say hi.  We complained OPENLY about how LAME TTGP had been in the last few weeks.  We don't need AE's to say how we feel about that.  And some of us on the board have been complaining about the P&R since long before the Princesses showed up.  In this case, one has nothing to do with the other.  

We had our discussion inside that thread.  Out in the open, where anyone could see and that's where it ended.  Don't make assumptions please!   

• salt78salt78 member
    imageRicola:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagenotquiteblushing:

I'd like to be a cat.  I think the princess crap got old last night, but weren't you singing their praises like ten minutes ago?

This.  Confused

Tickers, for one thing.

I suspect Lurky still likes the princess explosion (though its getting to be about time to dial it back) but thinks there's some hypocrisy in this wave of princess-love.  I don't think there's any tension b/w those 2 views.

I have a hard time believing any of the princesses would care about pissing people off with a pregnancy ticker... I like all the reg grads and would just like to know who I'm talking to. Tickers never bothered me though. ::shrugs:: Oh well, moving on. 

I think all AE's are lame. Say what you have to say under your regular SN, pregnant or not. 

Woah now. Don't be bringing me into your witch hunt. I have no problem telling anyone here that the board is too puppies and rainbows now without hiding behind an AE. 

Just because some people happen to have an opinion means that they are a bunch of trolls? That's jumping to some major conclusions. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageThe Princess Ariel:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

Well, I am The Princess Ariel and I a) did not see that March thread at all and b) I am not a member of the March board, nor do I lurk there.

So, that pretty much blows that theory out of the water.  Anyone want to take another stab?

Princess Jasmine here.  I didn't see that thread until you all pointed it out.  I am also not a member of the March board, and do not lurk there.

• I wouldn't think Salt and the like would use AEs.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageThe Princess Ariel:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

I can also attest to a) and b). Sorry ladies, better luck next time.

Bonjour, bishes!

Kicking P&R butt since July 2011.
  • imagesalt78:
    imageRicola:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imageSParkman80:
    imagenotquiteblushing:

This.  Confused

Tickers, for one thing.

Woah now. Don't be bringing me into your witch hunt. I have no problem telling anyone here that the board is too puppies and rainbows now without hiding behind an AE. 

Just because some people happen to have an opinion means that they are a bunch of trolls? That's jumping to some major conclusions. 

Who are you calling a witch?! Stick out tongue

Bonjour, bishes!

Kicking P&R butt since July 2011.
  • imageThe Princess Belle:
    imageThe Princess Ariel:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

I can also attest to a) and b). Sorry ladies, better luck next time.

+1

• imagebostonbluejay:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

I paged some of the recent grads on March 2012 to see how they were doing.  I missed them and wanted to say hi.  We complained OPENLY about how LAME TTGP had been in the last few weeks.  We don't need AE's to say how we feel about that.  And some of us on the board have been complaining about the P&R since long before the Princesses showed up.  In this case, one has nothing to do with the other.  

We had our discussion inside that thread.  Out in the open, where anyone could see and that's where it ended.  Don't make assumptions please!   

Never said you were one of the Princess types. 

And I find AE's to be amusing; I don't think suggesting that someone has one is a criticism or insulting. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't think most of these princesses are from month boards. They're people who still post here.
  • imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

And I find AE's to be amusing; I don't think suggesting that someone has one is a criticism or insulting. 

I don't think it's a criticism either.  Just didn't want my page to my TTGP buds to be dragged into this craziness. :)  

• imageDammitJanet:
    I don't think most of these princesses are from month boards. They're people who still post here.

Because we're not super fluffy nice, so we deserve to be "imprisoned" here? Well then I suppose that you are getting what you deserve as well.

• imageThe Princess Tiana:

imageDammitJanet:
    I don't think most of these princesses are from month boards. They're people who still post here.

Because we're not super fluffy nice, so we deserve to be "imprisoned" here? Well then I suppose that you are getting what you deserve as well.

Not really, since this isn't my board anymore.

• imagebostonbluejay:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

I don't think it's a criticism either.  Just didn't want my page to my TTGP buds to be dragged into this craziness. :)  

To be clear, I never meant to insinuate that there was anything wrong with your page or what ensued.  FWIW, I didn't post the link.  (Not that that means much, as clearly I said enough.) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

Explain please. 

To be clear, I never meant to insinuate that there was anything wrong with your page or what ensued.  FWIW, I didn't post the link.  (Not that that means much, as clearly I said enough.) 

No worries!  :)  

• RicolaRicola member
    imagesheilatakesabow:

By posting the link I didn't say that I think one of them started the princess mafia. I simply asked if you meant that thread.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imagersrs807:
    I wouldn't think [redacted] would use AEs.

I took out the names in your post b/c I'm NOT saying anything about anyone specifically, but commenting on the phenomenon as a whole. 

But why not?  AEs are humorous.  I suspect its not a coincidence that the Manamana AE disappeared right around the time several high profile posters "graduated." 

I think the Princess influx is amusing, and I think it nothing but complimentary to suggest that someone might be involved. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRicola:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

By posting the link I didn't say that I think one of them started the princess mafia. I simply asked if you meant that thread.

::waves at Ricola::  Hi!  Hope you're doing well! :)  

• RicolaRicola member
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imageRicola:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

::waves at Ricola::  Hi!  Hope you're doing well! :)  

::waves back:: I am doing well, thank you! I get to leave work early today, which is always awesome. :-) How about you? 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageRicola:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

I know you didn't.  Posting the link connected the dots on what I was attempting (unsuccessfully and clearly naively) to leave vague.  You spelled out what I was the one saying. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageshadykatie:
    BAAAAaa.

Oooooh, a really real princess! Hi, Katie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imageshadykatie:
    BAAAAaa.

OMG. I have a friend we call Shady Katie. That b1tch is always up to something shiesty.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• imagesheilatakesabow:

imagersrs807:

I took out the names in your post b/c I'm NOT saying anything about anyone specifically, but commenting on the phenomenon as a whole. 

But why not?  AEs are humorous.  I suspect its not a coincidence that the Manamana AE disappeared right around the time several high profile posters "graduated." 

I think the Princess influx is amusing, and I think it nothing but complimentary to suggest that someone might be involved. 

I didn't disappear silly.  I've been watching the wonder that is the Princess Mafia unfold.  Mwahahahaha.

Photobucket
  • imagemanamanadododododo:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

imagersrs807:

I didn't disappear silly.  I've been watching the wonder that is the Princess Mafia unfold.  Mwahahahaha.

Glad to hear it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemanamanadododododo:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

imagersrs807:

Not to mention, the "high profile" people I suspect you're referencing have been gone for quite a bit longer than mananana has.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemanamanadododododo:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

imagersrs807:

Not to mention, the "high profile" people I suspect you're referencing have been gone for quite a bit longer than mananana has.

Don't you think that fits?  You have an AE, you move on, you don't drop the AE off the board right away b/c that would be too obvious, but slowly you lose interest as you're not in the thick of things any more and after a lag the AE goes away too . . .

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemanamanadododododo:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

imagersrs807:

Don't you think that fits?  You have an AE, you move on, you don't drop the AE off the board right away b/c that would be too obvious, but slowly you lose interest as you're not in the thick of things any more and after a lag the AE goes away too . . .

Eh, Maybe. I don't really spend a lot of time analyzing the ins and outs of AEs. I don't really care to know who's who.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • imagelurkylulu2:
    imagewillamina28:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagewillamina28:
    I'm still undecided about the princesses. If they are just regs back as AE's I kinda wish they would just come back as themselves. I like the old regs even though they have moved on as grads.

Yes, so everyone can throw Joan Crawford "no wire hangers" temper tantrums about the nerve of people who are KU posting on this board. I mean, imagine the amount of ticker warnings. lolz 

True.

I hate ticker warnings.

I know. FFS, you're on The Bump, a website about babies.

This exactly.  It must be absolutely awful to have TTTC, but really, a ticker gets a person that upset?  Whatever happened to being happy for others' happiness?

BFP#1 1/24/12 ~ EDD 10/3/12 ~ Natural m/c 2/23/12 8w/3d. Hysteroscopy 4/20/12 - 2 fibroids removed
  • imagesheilatakesabow:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagemanamanadododododo:
    imagesheilatakesabow:

imagersrs807:

Ummm, where have you been?  I admitted to the board in chat that I am a grad, but not a recent grad.  I came back because I couldn't stand what was happening to my former "home."  And, I explained, I couldn't post under my real name because it was already made clear that grads aren't welcome.  So, my dear Watson...where does that leave you now?

Photobucket
  • imagegberg1331:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imagewillamina28:
    imagelurkylulu2:

imagewillamina28:
    I'm still undecided about the princesses. If they are just regs back as AE's I kinda wish they would just come back as themselves. I like the old regs even though they have moved on as grads.

Yes, so everyone can throw Joan Crawford "no wire hangers" temper tantrums about the nerve of people who are KU posting on this board. I mean, imagine the amount of ticker warnings. lolz 

True.

I hate ticker warnings.

I know. FFS, you're on The Bump, a website about babies.

This exactly.  It must be absolutely awful to have TTTC, but really, a ticker gets a person that upset?  Whatever happened to being happy for others' happiness?

I could be wrong, but I don't think the ticker warnings were because of TTTCers, necessarily. And as a TTTCer, tickers don't bother me one bit. I can't speak for everyone, but I think a lot of people at various stages of TTC have expressed that ticker warnings are lame.

And also, it's not about not being happy for another's happiness. I'm very happy for other ladies' success in getting KU.  To say I'm not happy for other people's joy is unfair, as it's essentially calling me bitter. There's a big difference.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:

I could be wrong, but I don't think the ticker warnings were because of TTTCers, necessarily. And as a TTTCer, tickers don't bother me one bit. I can't speak for everyone, but I think a lot of people at various stages of TTC have expressed that ticker warnings are lame.

And also, it's not about not being happy for another's happiness. I'm very happy for other ladies' success in getting KU.  To say I'm not happy for other people's joy is unfair, as it's essentially calling me bitter. There's a big difference.

Yup, tickers don't bother me at all.  I'm always happy for grads and I've never seen the point in the whole "you got pregnant now get out" mentality.

• imageSParkman80:
    imagenotquiteblushing:

This.  Confused

This. I have all of them blocked.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"