April 2011 Moms

Vote in my poll?

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/55858812.aspx

Certainly not considering another anytime in the near future, but DH and I started talking about baby names the other day, and I'm curious which name you think would go w/ our first two boys' names : ).  Vote in my poll on BN board if time : )!

Hope everybody has a great day!

DS1 ~ 2009 DS2 ~ 2011 DS3 ~ 2013 Expecting DS4 ~ 10.1.14

mom to strong little boy with a rare disease - congenital cricopharyngeal achalasia with silent aspiration

Re: Vote in my poll?

• I didn't vote because I can't decide! I like 'em all!  Smile
  • I didn't vote...I am biased because I like Eli (ds's name-we didn't do Elijah, b/c dh and I pronounce it differently-EliJAH and EliSHA).  I also like Drew, it's my dh's name! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image CatfishAnn:
    I didn't vote because I can't decide! I like 'em all!  Smile

Well, that's good to hear : )!  Thanks!

mom to strong little boy with a rare disease - congenital cricopharyngeal achalasia with silent aspiration

• image katlizabeth:
    I didn't vote...I am biased because I like Eli (ds's name-we didn't do Elijah, b/c dh and I pronounce it differently-EliJAH and EliSHA).  I also like Drew, it's my dh's name! 

Hi!  That is very funny that we like your whole family's names! : )  Our best friends have a son named Eli, so that's the one reason I don't think we would go with it, but I do love it!!