Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

PMS Symptoms

Hi everyone, we lost our first in January at 6.5 weeks and I am just starting to feel like myself again.  The only things is now, every month that AF comes, I feel like the bloating and swollen and painful breasts are pregnancy symptoms. has anyone else had this hapen? I swear every month I grow a whole cup size the week before my period and that never happened before the pregnancy and loss.  I can tell that it doesn't help my grieving process to get hopeful and then letdown again every month!

Re: PMS Symptoms

• Options

I am sorry for your loss, but I don't know if anyone on this board would be able to help unless they've had multiple losses.  Most of us have just recently joined this board due to a recent loss.  

I would suggest going to the TTCAL or PgAL board --they might be able to answer your question better.

GL 

image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • Options
    I have had only one full cycle since my m/c, but AF and PMS were doozies. I think it just takes some time to get our hormone levels back in check. My first AF was extremely heavy and crampy, and the PMS was just horrendous, complete with depression and exhaustion.
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...