I liked week 3 WAY better than week 2. I think week 3 was muscle gaining week, because a few of my measurements actually went UP this week. Here are my results:
Thighs - My measurements increased by about 1/2" in each thigh this week. However, I think I lost fat from my inner thighs and gained muscle in my quads. When I stand with my feet together, my legs don't touch as much as they used to.
Arms - I gained in both arms this week, but they're looking pretty ripped so I'm going to say that it was muscle gain. My flags are a little less wavy.
Waist - I'm down another 1.5" in my waist this week! That's 3" total since I started!
Hip - Down 1/2" this week. Total of 3" since the beggining.
Week 3 Highs:
- I'm continuing to see results, and that's always a good thing!
- This week really targeted legs and triceps, which were 2 areas that I really wanted to work on.
- In comparison to week 2, there were a lot less exercises this week that I absolutely despised.
Week 3 Lows:
- All the jumping around aggravated an old ankle injury and I spent a good part of the week icing my ankle.
- Jillian accidently skips an exercise in the first circuit, although it took me until day 4 to realize this...
- Rock and Roll Squats. These effing things kill my spine, which is abnormally boney.
- Those friggin' tricep exercises from the last circuit! I can't do my left side to save my life, and I now have bruises on my hips, which are also abnormally boney.