1st Trimester

If I don't stop crying already...

These hormones are off the wall. I just cried over a story on the today show. I cried THREE TIMES during the movie Burlesque last night. And then AGAIN during big brother.

Seriously? really?

My Signature won't work! I am a proud mommy of two (1&3) and starting an adventure to help a family having a baby through surrogacy. ***My Surrogacy Blog*** http://www.themandyloo.blogspot.com

Re: If I don't stop crying already...

• I so know what you are going thru, I cried watching Chuck and Larry.  Its a little crazy!!!
  • I'm a mess no matter what I watch! Even dumb songs on the radio make me cry... and I know it's only going to get worse as I progress!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I too am a blubbering mess! I watched the Surprise Homecoming Show the other night with my hubby... I think I cried for over half of it. I would normally tear up at something like that but this was borderline ridiculous!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been a mess for weeks now!  It's ridiculous!  I cry over a song on the radio, a dumb movie I've already watch 15 times, an ad on the tv, a news story... My DH doesn't know what to do with me lol!  Does anyone know if this is one of those pregnancy symptoms that lessens in 2nd tri?  For my DH sake, I'm truly hoping so :)
  • I totally am with you! I cried for a horse that one a horse race on the news!! Hahah. Now whenever I'm watching TV my husband asks "Are you sure this won't make you cry?" Oh and I can cry at the drop of the hat thinking about finally being able to tell our extended family and friends!
  • I am horrible with this pregnancy. My husband complains because I have a hard time finishing a sentence without it turning into blubbering jibberish. I cried watching Thomas the train with my ds the other day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"