Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Introducing.... (copy from Dec 2010 mom)

I realized I never actually introduced myself on any of the boards! I'd love to get to know some people now that I'll be one here more... I'm DeAnna and I have a 7 month old son... on the internet we call him Jarhead :) I love being a mom.. I'm lucky enough to be able to stay home with him while DH works and goes to school... We just barely moved from MD to UT and are enjoying being back.. We've got some family here and many friends from when we use to live here... My favorite thing about being a mom is watching him grow. Jarhead is SUCH a happy little boy and I love that he smiles and laughs at everything... He loves when he learns new things and is so determined..

What's your name? How many kids do you have? What's your favorite thing about being a mom?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Introducing.... (copy from Dec 2010 mom)

• Very cute nickname! He is adorable!  Stephanie, a 6mo old, and a 13 yr old SS EOW. Favorite thing...I can't pick just one! I love when I smile at her, and she smiles back, full of innocense. It melts my heart.
    Whitney Venessa
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, I'm Holly, I just have the one kiddo, and my favorite thing is when I see her in the morning or when I pick her up from daycare and she gives me a big smile that lights up her whole face. 
  • image StephnMatt101008:
    Very cute nickname! He is adorable!  Stephanie, a 6mo old, and a 13 yr old SS EOW. Favorite thing...I can't pick just one! I love when I smile at her, and she smiles back, full of innocense. It melts my heart.

new at all the terms too... SS (step son maybe?) EOW lost on that one...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry ;-)  Yep, step son, every other weekend. :-)

Whitney Venessa
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I'm Bonnie and Sammi is our only child. I honestly love everything about being a mom...I wouldn't change it for the world! She lights up my life in every way...ok, except maybe for the middle of the night wake up calls...I can do without them. LOL
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Well Hello!

Im Rachel and my son is a week shy of 6 months, his name is Leeland, but sometimes I refer to him as L.T.

I SAH with him right now, and he is such a goober! He makes me smile...pretty much anytime he smiles, which is all the time :) LOL

Welcome to the board

Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
  • Welcome!  I am Amie, my son Damen is 4 and Sophie is 7 months.  I am in Canada so I still have a few months of maternity leave to enjoy with my babes...favorite thing would be watching the two of them interact, they love eachother SO much!  Granted Damen picks on Sophie a bit but even then most of the time she loves it!!!