Toddlers: 24 Months+

2 year molar symptoms...what were your lo's

Please share the good, the bad and the ugly. I am wondering if my lo's emotional roller coaster is somehow related. He doesn't have them for sure, but I can't get my fingers in there to feel around!

Re: 2 year molar symptoms...what were your lo's

• Really drooly and his hands constantly in his mouth. We have one that have broke through, two that are about to come through and one that nothing is going on.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cZacZa member

DS is going through this right now. He has 2 popped through already but his gums are really swollen almost like they will pop. His main symptom is he puts his hands in his mouth CONSTANTLY! Drives me nuts. He has had days he doesn't want to eat much other than snackish stuff like fruit and yogurt. He was waking up early but would go back down when we comfort him. I have given him motrin at bed time the past 2 nights and he has slept 10 plus hours each night. He has had some meltdowns that I blame on the teeth but who really knows he is 2.

• Loading the player...
  • DD got 3 at once which sucked but also was good I guess! She didn't eat much, clingy, attitude, tantrums, blow outs, whiny, she kept slurping her saliva, putting her fingers in her mouth, not wanting to really brush her teeth, sleeping more at nap and longer on the weekends, also she was kind of skittish - meaning small things would scare her like if I told her we only have 5 minutes to get dressed, a dog barking or whatever. Now she is getting her last one - thank goodness!! and it is not as bad as when 3 were coming in.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• DD is going through this now.  For about a week, she was having trouble sleeping. She was waking up frequently throughout the night which is rare for her...of course, at the same time, she had a cold so it could have been more related to congestion.  Now her sleep is good, but she constantly has her hands in her mouth is is extra-clingy.  If her teething pain is really bad, she will only eat soft foods or drink milk.  She normally loves crackers but she has been refusing them a lot lately. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"