Upstate NY Babies

is there a shortage of swimmies???

b/c i went to three stores on my lunch to find them, and they only had huggies- i need my pamers points people!

swimmie watch 2011 is on ladies:

walgreens on delaware & sheridan had 8 packages left (i bought 3)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is there a shortage of swimmies???

• They were clearanced last week.  It is now back to school season.

Seriously, buy them on Amazon.  I keep seeing Amazon deals for them.

• imageTinyPinkBug:

They were clearanced last week.  It is now back to school season.

Seriously, buy them on Amazon.  I keep seeing Amazon deals for them.

<sigh> i have seen the back to school crap in stores... might as well start my x-mas shopping too while i'm at it... hummm amazon... but that might lead me to purchase a multitude of other things, the amazon is a really dangerous place...Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Old Navy (I think) sent me a Black Friday email yesterday.  I bought next summer's wordrobe for Brianna on clearance on July 5th.  Got about $350+ retail price of clothing for under $100.  Tons of super cute sun dresses!

• imageTinyPinkBug:

Old Navy (I think) sent me a Black Friday email yesterday.  I bought next summer's wordrobe for Brianna on clearance on July 5th.  Got about $350+ retail price of clothing for under $100.  Tons of super cute sun dresses!

i did buy some bigger sized summer clothes for M for next year that were really good clearence priced once i realized that he has more then enough to get him through this summer. what's going to hurt is that he has nothing for fall/winter and i'll bet it'll get cold before the prices are slashed to rock bottom clearance prices!

• Hm, I see them everywhere. Most recently at Target.
  • wendyjwendyj member

imageJune4bride2be:
    Hm, I see them everywhere. Most recently at Target.

I was just at our Target, and they had tons in every size. Regular price, too. 

I was a little miffed by seeing all of the Back To School signs there. We barely made it past July 4th, people! Let me enjoy my summer while I still have it!

• Target has them year round in the diaper section. I had to buy a package back in February. I may pick up 2 more packages this weekend. With the heat and school playing in the water every day I feel like we are going through them quicker then regular diapers.
  • imageJune4bride2be:

note to self, when looking for a house next year-ish keep in mine that Target must be strategically located between the drive to said house from work not waythehelloutoftheway as it is now because cvs, tops and walgreens aint cutting it.

• imageMrs_Hark:

imageJune4bride2be:

note to self, when looking for a house next year-ish keep in mine that Target must be strategically located between the drive to said house from work not waythehelloutoftheway as it is now because cvs, tops and walgreens aint cutting it.

Yikes, I wouldn't think those would cut it! You NEED a target close by! We have a nice new Super Target or whatever it's called 2.5 miles away! <3 

• imageJune4bride2be:
    imageMrs_Hark:

imageJune4bride2be:

Yikes, I wouldn't think those would cut it! You NEED a target close by! We have a nice new Super Target or whatever it's called 2.5 miles away! <3 

the last time i was out by your house i was jealous (and i think even mentioned to DH) of how close that nice Target was.. I always say i can't live more than 15 minutes from a target..  but i would LOVE one that close.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • imageJune4bride2be:
    imageMrs_Hark:

imageJune4bride2be:

it's not as though the target is miles and miles away, just over on the blvd, but you have to deal with construction and canadians to get to it these days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"