3rd Trimester

what is making you uncomfortable?

2»

Re: what is making you uncomfortable?

• Beats me.  I do get uncomfortable, but it mostly doesn't last long.  Usually it's only there for a day or so and then goes away, or it's only there for a certain movement or set period of time.  I also have a high pain tolerance, so I probably deal with it better than most. 

Here are the things that happen most often - lower back pain, he stretches out while I'm laying on my left side and it hurts like the dickens (and is hard) to roll over and get out of bed when my bladder is full, RLP when I walk (but that's been there since 2nd Tri - a maternity support belt helps a lot), and the usual pelvic stretching pain (also been there since 18w).  What usually gets me the most is when he stretches out end to end (his head is down by my left hip and his butt is up under my right ribs) and it makes me have to stretch my spine out as much as I can so I feel like I can move.  He loves to do that in the middle of the night when I have a full bladder so that makes nighttime bathroom runs interesting.  My left hip also will hurt quite a bit periodically, but icing it helps a lot.  Heartburn just started to pop up this week, but Tums fix that.  I haven't had breathing issues, but I also have a very long torso.  For the most part, I don't think third tri is not bad at all.  I'll take it over m/s any day!

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • My swollen feet and hands, pelvic pain, the heat, headaches, my stretch marks hurt
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecraitie:
    I second the HEARTBURN!  I've been eating tums like it's my job.  Also, it's like my body flipped a switch and I have to pee all the time... guess there just isn't room left in there.  I never used to wake up to pee and now I get up almost like clockwork at 3:30am.

Me too! I swear my kid will never have any broken bones with all the calcium I'm taking in from the tums. I had horrible heartburn before I was pregnant and I controlled it with Nexium (only thing that works) Dr took it away the second I found out I was pregnant and now nothing else works. Prilosec is a joke! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nothing really aches or hurts and I don't feel 38 weeks pregnant at all. It kind of makes it not feel real that my baby could be here any day now. The only thing I have is pregnancy carpel tunnel which is just numb fingers and my hands hurt when I sleep.
  • Acid reflux....yuck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep. It's like a mantra in my mind: "You just peed ten minutes ago. You don't actually have to go again."
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey I just saw you are from Columbus! I grew up in Dublin...okay anyway.... :) Shaving is an annoyance for sure. As far as being uncomfortable, things haven't been horrible. Mainly just a giant basketball attached to my abdomen makes me slower to moving around. That's been the weirdest part for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Sweating!  Sweating through my bras and underwear in particular when I get a random hot flash, and then them being damp for hours at work.  Gross.

Luckily no swelling for me, but lack of good sleep, vag pain, and nearly constant BH in the evenings/overnight are no fun either.

Oh, and now a nearly full size bebe means full size kicks & punches when LO moves around.  Ouch!!

• -Heartburn

-Lack of sleep

-Getting up about a million times at night to pee! :/

-Mood Swings/Emotional Outbursts

-Sciatic Nerve Pain :(

...I could keep going on forever!! Come on August 20th!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Heat. Walking long distances. Getting off of my couch (it's really low lol) getting out of bed. Cooking dinner. Picking my DD up :( Getting into my Jeep. Showers! The heat/steam really makes it hard to breath!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Haha, Oh SO much is making me uncomfortable!!

The heat's killing me, I can never find a comfortable position to sleep in, baby has discovered my ribs and some nerves in my lower back to play with and she keeps putting so much pressure on my vag that I feel like a) I'm about to pee myself or b) she's going to pop her hand out and wave at me.

Love my baby, hate my pregnancy. *sigh*

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My hips are really killing me lately!!
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"