Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Wal-Mart, I love you.

I ran into Wal-Mart since it's closest to home (I hate going there, and more so, I hate taking E into the dump) and the woman in line behind me at checkout first wanted to know why I'm buying formula when breastfeeding is free. Then she wanted to know why moms are so lazy these days that they need to carry babies in a front carrier (bjorn, etc). She then proceeded to tell me that some day, I'll regret all the tattoos on my arm and that it "had to be a drunken decision."

I replied with "Oh, thanks for reminding me, I forgot my beer." And walked off.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Wal-Mart, I love you.

• I live in Omaha!!  Which Wal-mart was it so I never go to that one!?  I already get the "20 twin questions" by everyone and their mother, I wouldn't want an old bag telling me how to live!  
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imageAllisonb17:
    I live in Omaha!!  Which Wal-mart was it so I never go to that one!?  I already get the "20 twin questions" by everyone and their mother, I wouldn't want an old bag telling me how to live!  
    180th and Q. I only go if I'm in a hurry, then I come home and shower.

You could shut them up by saying "twins? They're 3 years apart."

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • image1sTimeMom2Ella:

I love this!

• What you should  have said was "oh, I forgot my BABY'S beer. She likes  Heiniken."

People are dumb. People at Wal-mart are exponentially dumber.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thats awesome! Bah just brush it off tell her you like your boobies too look fabulous still and not all squishy (i bf so dont flame me)
  • imageOctGirl80:
    image1sTimeMom2Ella:

I love this!

Ha!  I really wouldn't mind if people just stopped at "are they twins?"  It is when they get into "are they Identical? How do you tell them apart?  Which one is older?  Does one cry when the other one gets hurt?  Do they have their own language?  Man I bet you have your hands full! You must have a lot of help! " that I get annoyed. 

Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imageAllisonb17:
    imageOctGirl80:
    image1sTimeMom2Ella:

I love this!

Ha!  I really wouldn't mind if people just stopped at "are they twins?"  It is when they get into "are they Identical? How do you tell them apart?  Which one is older?  Does one cry when the other one gets hurt?  Do they have their own language?  Man I bet you have your hands full! You must have a lot of help! " that I get annoyed. 

Yeah, but do they have their own language? 

• imagebeeunit:
    imageAllisonb17:
    imageOctGirl80:
    image1sTimeMom2Ella:

I love this!

Yeah, but do they have their own language? 

Yeah they do.  It sounds a lot like this: "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WA WA WAAAAAAH"   

Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imageAllisonb17:
    imageOctGirl80:
    image1sTimeMom2Ella:

I love this!

I get that and my girls aren't identical! 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I wait for the day some nosy skank gives me her unsolicited opinion like that. 

I will either flip out and tell her off, or I will throw such a massive guilt trip on her, turn on the tears, and say how terrible I felt that I couldn't breastfeed because of the breast cancer, and tell her how horrible she had made me feel, and maybe make it so she never opened her trap like that again.  I might even show her my boob scar for an added bonus and say something overly dramatic like "this is where they left their mark when they stole my ability to feed my poor baby."  Waaaaaaaaaaah.

Oh I can't wait.  I 

• imageEmjayTheHunted:

I wait for the day some nosy skank gives me her unsolicited opinion like that. 

I will either flip out and tell her off, or I will throw such a massive guilt trip on her, turn on the tears, and say how terrible I felt that I couldn't breastfeed because of the breast cancer, and tell her how horrible she had made me feel, and maybe make it so she never opened her trap like that again.  I might even show her my boob scar for an added bonus and say something overly dramatic like "this is where they left their mark when they stole my ability to feed my poor baby."  Waaaaaaaaaaah.

Oh I can't wait.  I 

For the love of God, you must record and youtube this. I would love you forever.

• image1sTimeMom2Ella:

imageAllisonb17:
    I live in Omaha!!  Which Wal-mart was it so I never go to that one!?  I already get the "20 twin questions" by everyone and their mother, I wouldn't want an old bag telling me how to live!  
    180th and Q. I only go if I'm in a hurry, then I come home and shower.

lol! I'm just west of Omaha and I actually drive a couple of miles out of my way to go to HyVee on 180th instead of WalMart. I feel an utter disgust for humanity when I leave walmart. But then I go to HyVee where they hold the door open for me and offer to carry my groceries out to my car for me and everything is right in the world again Smile

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"