South Florida Babies

Perricone's For a Baby Shower

Hi Ladies,

Have any of you every had a baby shower at Perricone's? And if so, how was it?

Thanks

Re: Perricone's For a Baby Shower

• I used them for my bridal shower and they were wonderful!

Everyone loved the food, the staff was amazing and they were super accomodating.

I did a wedding there once and I'll be doing a baby shower there on July 30 :) 

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • imageMrs.HisOnly:

Everyone loved the food, the staff was amazing and they were super accomodating.

i hosted my sister's wedding reception at perricone's, and i vouch for everything justine said :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a bday dinner event (50+ people) and like pp said, great service overall.  I almost had my shower there, but the dates didn't work out for us.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • AlbahAlbah member
    imageMrs.HisOnly:

I used them for my bridal shower and they were wonderful!

Ditto 100%!!!! :-) 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I had my baby shower for baby #1 there, in June. I was worried it would be too hot since we had the outside area, but it was perfect! The food was great, good price (about $24/person) and everyone still raves about it!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had my baby shower there last October and loved it. The food was amazing and they were very accommodating. My guests raved about the place and the price was VERY reasonable.
  • I'm actually having my baby shower there next month. I always hear good raves about it. I have gone for lunch and there food is delicious.

The only thing they charge for linen and extra tables. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I know I posted this a while ago, but thank you ladies. My only thing was that they charge for linens, but I guess everyone took their own decorations, right? Were you guys able to do "shower" games and such. Just looking for locations for my 2nd shower so my mom can plan accordingly. We just want something small and intimate and this place sounds perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"