1st Trimester
Options

Am I pregnant or what?!

I was crying over "Baby's First Day" on TLC an hour ago and now I'm eating dill pickles straight from the jar. 

What stereotypical pregnancy thing have you caught yourself doing?

Re: Am I pregnant or what?!

• Options

Eating non-stop...oh and at lunch I dipped a cracker (regular saltine) in ranch dressing.  It was pretty damn good, haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I keep touching my belly. Idk way can't feel anything yet but its comforting I guess... kinda wierd maybe idk.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep touching my belly. Idk way can't feel anything yet but its conforting I guess... kinda wierd maybe idk.
  • Options
    I cry at many commercials, have stocked up on pickles in the fridge at work, constantly craving foods that I have never liked before, it goes on and on . . . feeling very stereotypical  
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I can't be around meat right now, especially chicken (which I normally love!). My poor husband!
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
  • Options

imagebingham101:
    I keep touching my belly. Idk way can't feel anything yet but its conforting I guess... kinda wierd maybe idk.

ME TOO! It's gotta be the bloat making me feel so prego and huge. And I talk to my belly sometimes... I know it can't hear me yet, but I feel like it can sense my feelings like ESP or something. haha

• Options
    lol, i keep telling my baby thanks for not making mommy sick! Now I'm slightly nauseas but could be worse. I love pickles too but prefer the garlicy kind that make the whole room plus my breath stink. lol
  • Options
    imagebobyn1113:

imagebingham101:

Me too! I've definitely got a bloat baby going on, so I find myself wrapping my hand under my stomach, almost cradling it. It's practice, right?

Me too!

• Options
    I am also touching my stomach and feeling very bloated! When I go for a run I "talk' to baby and we have an agreement that I'll take good care of him/her if they don't make mommy sick! No morning sickness yet thankfully!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I cried on the way to work yesterday after I stopped at the snowcone stand and realized they didn't accept debit cards. I REALLY wanted a Big Red snowcone with cream and a HUGE pickle! Lol! I was really really really upset. Then I laughed about it later!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebingham101:
    I keep touching my belly. Idk way can't feel anything yet but its comforting I guess... kinda wierd maybe idk.

Lol me too! I think its just comforting also:) I also noticed that I inhale food sometimes or I am hungry almost every hour:?

• Options
    I do the same thing without noticing i think its because i get some cramps and touch it but i catch myself like holding it when i'm walking around
  • Options
    imagel&s&baby:
    I can't be around meat right now, especially chicken (which I normally love!). My poor husband!
    Same here! DH is dreading it, since the last time I was pregnant I didn't even want to be around meat. It's not as extreme yet this time, but the thought of cooking chicken makes me want to gag.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"