September 2011 Moms
Options

PIP Poll: Halloween Costumes

Keeping up with the every day PIP polls we've had all week, let's post pictures of Halloween costumes of the past today since this year's Halloween should be really different for a lot of us. It can be from when you were a kid, or if you'd like to keep it in line with the "drunk" theme we've had this week, you can post one of your costumes you've had as an adult because those likely go along with drinking! Beer

Can't wait to see some of them!

Re: PIP Poll: Halloween Costumes

• Options
    my dd's birthday is halloween so its a big deal around here...I need to start searching for one! We usually have a costume party as well as go to the party at Disney.....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This is me and DD last Halloween...I havent dressed up in years 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't decide b/w two, so I'm sharing them both. Both DH and I are really into Halloween and making our costumes, and apparently really into cartoon characters too since both of the costumes I'm sharing are from cartoons/kids shows!

This year we made costumes for our whole group of 8 and were all the Sesame Street characters. DH and I are Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch:

And then this year we were Smurfette and Papa Smurf:

• Options

Back in the day I was a present one year. My sister was a California Raisin lol.

2 years ago I was Jem

Last year I was Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Veronica - I love your gem costume!!! I did that one year, but it was not nearly as cool.

This is the only one I have access to right now:  DH and I as Bill & Ted.  The year before I went as flavor flav which was my favorite costume ever, but I don't have that on my work computer.

• Options

This is my rendition of 7 of 9 (I know I'm a total nerd). The angle isn't the greatest. Probably won't fit the rib part (can kind of see through the jumpsuit) this year. It's my favorite costume.

• Options

I'm never anything that cool for Halloween, but here you go!

Last year I was a sailor... That's my toilet brother and typical behavior of me.  

2 years ago I was a Cowgirl. How original.

I was also an 80's working mom...

MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options
    kleu9kleu9 member

I was Flo from the Progressive commercials...easiest costume EVER!

• Options

Last year DH and I went as Don and Betty Draper:

here's one with her "normal" attitude:

and one of my all time faves:

****Signature warning Losses Mentioned****

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 07/01/2004 ~ EDD 03/10/2005 ~ 
    D&C 8/1/2004 @ 5w5d
    BFP#2 12/27/10 ~ EDD 9/06/2011 ~ DS born 08/14/11 via c-section, passed away 10/17/11
    BFP#3 09/07/12 ~ EDD 5/09/2013 ~ DS born 01/30/13 survived for 2 hrs
    08/06/14 Waiting for 1st IVF cycle to begin

IVF#1: started stims 9/15; trigger 9/24; ET 9/26-5R 5M, 5F. 3 biopsied for PGD

image           image

• Options
    imagejen102279:

Last year DH and I went as Don and Betty Draper:

here's one with her "normal" attitude:

and one of my all time faves:

I LOVE your costumes!! I so wanted to be Pete & Trudy Campbell last year but DH refuses to match or be a couple on Halloween.

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Our homemade Playboy bunny outfits. My BF, H as Hef, and myself. Klassy, I know Wink 

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I usually only dress up for work so all my costumes have to be work appropriate. Last year I was Lucille Ball.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageveronicafvr:
    imagejen102279:

I LOVE your costumes!! I so wanted to be Pete & Trudy Campbell last year but DH refuses to match or be a couple on Halloween.

We've only done the couple costumes twice :) before the drapers we did homer and marge :) That would've been awesome if we had both done mad men last year! We totally would have won the contest too, but the bartender only selected the trashy girl costumes to be entered in the contest... LAME 

D&C 8/1/2004 @ 5w5d
    BFP#2 12/27/10 ~ EDD 9/06/2011 ~ DS born 08/14/11 via c-section, passed away 10/17/11

image           image

• Options

Every get together involves drinking in our group, lol

Last year DH and I did a psycho Alice in Wonderland spin off.

The year before we did X-Men but his costume turned out way better than mine so I'm not posting em Stick out tongue

• Options

Halloween '09- I had gained some weight this year (I blame DH being deployed, haha), so instead of being something "sexy" like I wanted, DH & I were a PB&J sandwich.   I ended up making the bread out of some foam and a bed sheet.  Everyone seemed to like it!

Halloween '10- DH and I were supposed to "match" since he's in the military and "thought" he had a flight suit (turns out he lost it), I was a "sexy" Maverick from Top Gun (I was SUPER excited to wear this since I had lost the 30+ lbs that I had gained the year before).  DH ended up being a furies character from the movie "The Warriors" which he made the costume himself.

• Options

This is two years ago (last year we didn't get to dress up)... we were Guitar Heroes... I put our costumes together and made the guitars, DH was Slash and I was Judy Nails... SO much fun!

• Options

Ok, I am lame. I have NO pics of me in a Halloween costume for a LONG time. The past years have been all about Justin so I've had no interest in parties.

So, my contribution is Justin on his first birthday & first Halloween.

Ladies...the KING!

• Options
    imageitalnprncss78:

Ok, I am lame. I have NO pics of me in a Halloween costume for a LONG time. The past years have been all about Justin so I've had no interest in parties.

Ladies...the KING!

Uhhhhhh. Could he be ANY more handsome?!?! Awh, awh, awhhhhhhhh. : )

MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options
    imageamandabt:
    imageitalnprncss78:

Ladies...the KING!

LOL, thank you!

• Options
    imageamandabt:
    imageitalnprncss78:

Ladies...the KING!

WOW, is he cute! Smile 

D&C 8/1/2004 @ 5w5d

image           image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"