Multiples
Options

KinderCare tuition range?

Anybody have their twins in KinderCare that could give me a tuition range? They say to contact the individual location and I know the prices can be different, but I don't really want to waste the time if it's going to be way out of our price range. Thanks!
imageimageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker wwww.thesojournersheart.blogspot.com

Re: KinderCare tuition range?

• Options

Friends that use KinderCare in our area pay $293/wk for 1.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In my area it is ~$235/week for one with 10% discount on 2nd child.  Plus if the babies are under 1 year old you have to pay full time, whether you need full time care or not due to teacher ratio needs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooh and I just wanted to add I LOVE your LO's names - we will be doing "Cohen" too and "Carson".  You are the 1st person I have seen that have used the name Cohen as I only heard it from somebody's last name Big Smile
  • Options
    I looked into KinderCare for my older DD when she was an infant and it was going to be $350 a week for full time care.
  • Options
    You are going to need to call.  My area (DC metro) is super expensive.  DD has been at Kindercare since 4 months.  Currently the infant rooms are $400/week.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Go online. They have live chat help which can get you the local rates w/o having to call and talk to different centers.
    After 2 losses, IVF #2 brought us our little boys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Now we're waiting on our miracle baby ... a little GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekmb585:
    Oooh and I just wanted to add I LOVE your LO's names - we will be doing "Cohen" too and "Carson".  You are the 1st person I have seen that have used the name Cohen as I only heard it from somebody's last name Big Smile

Yay! Yes, I love the name Cohen. It was the boy's name I've had picked since I was in high school :) GL with the rest of your pregnancy!

imageimageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker wwww.thesojournersheart.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input!. As I suspected, way out of our price range. I guess I'll look for in home care somewhere, which seems cheaper, but also seems sketchy to me.
  • Options
    You may want to also check out a nanny.  I paid our nanny $11/hour, 45 hours per week and it was more expensive than an in home, but still way less than centers in my area.  Also, soooo convenient.  I think a lot of people think nannies are out of their price range, but it's not always the case!
  • Options
    The one in my area was about 26K/year for both babies.
  • Options

Does anyone the price of child care at KinderCare in the San Diego area for one child? Thank you for your help in advance.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Options
    I am in the Bay Area, and for infant care for two infants it is about $1800/mo (in a 4 week month).  That is what I heard, I haven't checked.  
    image    image    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"