Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Apparently DH can't make

girls.  We had our ultra sound yesterday & we're expecting another boy. I was really wanting to put bows in her hair!!  Oh well, on a good note... He's HEALTHY & that's the best thing I could hear.  Plus, we can think of it this way....we're saving a TON of money since they will be 13 months apart I can just use Carson's old clothes!   I just wanted to share the news.  DH is ecstatic!!  Looks like I'll be the only girl in a house of 4 boys Big Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Apparently DH can't make

• Danaz1Danaz1 member
    congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats on the healthy baby! My dad was the opposite, he has 3 girls from 3 different marriages. He adopted two male cats to not feel out numbered. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Formerly Je*lastname*. Started a new account because I couldn't get my SN changed to something less personal.
  • Loading the player...
  • You're the queen!  I think that's great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!

My H is the third of four boys and their mother is the most doted on woman in the world!  She has four boys (five including FIL) who think she is a best woman around (with exception to their wives and daughters, of course ;-)

• Yay for a healthy baby! Big Smile
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"