Babies on the Brain
Options

I'm so slow

I just "got" this tonight.  In my defense I've only seen it one other time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP5QZNhGsF4

(and I realize it's from a while ago.  DH is watching his DVR'd stuff and it came up.  He's currently watching stuff from December)

TTC#1 Chart
TTC#2 Chart
IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
it's the Bug and Baby Belle!

Re: I'm so slow

• Options
    Hahaha it took me a time or to before I realized it. I didn't really pay a lot of attention to it though.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options

I don't get it. 

This does remind me of a shirt I saw the other day.  "I gave my liver to save the river."  I didn't get it at all.  Dh then explained the shirt was for a brewery that was on a river.  The guy obviously bought or drank beer. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMysterious_wife:

I don't get it. 

This does remind me of a shirt I saw the other day.  "I gave my liver to save the river."  I didn't get it at all.  Dh then explained the shirt was for a brewery that was on a river.  The guy obviously bought or drank beer. 

The guy being Kevin Bacon's biggest fan is Kevin Bacon.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
    imageBoopADoopBetty:
    imageMysterious_wife:

I don't get it. 

The guy being Kevin Bacon's biggest fan is Kevin Bacon.

Oh, I knew that. I thought there was something else.  hmm.  Not a great commercial.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"