Cloth Diapering

which diapers for newborns?

I don't remember having issues with DS#1, but the BG and prefolds are HUGE on new LO.  Which diapers are best for tiny baby butts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10

Re: which diapers for newborns?

• We use newborn sized prefolds from green mountain diapers and really like them.  I either use thirsties duo cover size 1 or a tweedle bugs XS cover (double gussets like thirsties but only 8.50 new.)

I also use some GroVia AIO NBs, lil joeys, fuzzibunz XS and some WAHM ones I've gotten online.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree with NB size prefolds, and bummis wraps.
    Growing Baby Shelton: A Mommy Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet my baby boy!
  • I used fb xs, nb prefolds, happy heiny...  the fuzzibunz xs were my favorite.  now they're too small and the smalls are a weebit too small.  :(

• image Tayrusso:
    I agree with NB size prefolds, and bummis wraps.

Yes 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Our favorite when he was really new were GMD NB pfs with a combo of sized thirsties and bummis covers.  When his cord fell off we loooooved the Tots Bots Tiny Fits. Little Joeys and Gro Via AIOs did not work for us, although the GroVias were better than the Little Joeys.  The Little Joeys were the biggest waste of money in our stash, completely worthless as dipes (but sooooo cute!).  
    The Bump ate my profile! Oh well, new and improved... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

...sigh... can't work my siggy.  Little sister born the day before big brother's second birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards