1st Trimester

Just for fun.... What sex do you *think* your baby is?

2»

Re: Just for fun.... What sex do you *think* your baby is?

• I'd love a little girl to ease me into being a mommy (the little boys that I know have scarey endless amounts of energy) but I'm guessing boy.  My friend has been convinced since before I was KU that my first would be a boy.  My thyroid has been acting wacky and I've heard that boys can be harder on the thyroid during pregnancy than girls that's why I'm guessing boy.  But the chinese gender calendar says girl.  Either way, I'm extremely happy and grateful to have a baby on the way!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm guessing boy... From the very beginning I've always thought boy, I always imagined myself having a boy first, I have not been sick one time so far, chinese gender calendar, and string test have all said boy, I've had dreams of a boy... but at the same time, it is my first and I don't have much to base it on other than old wives tales... so we will have to see!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well i figured i would come back and let everyone know what happend on my U/S the other day. I am going to the the proud Mommy of a little Girl! I'm super excited and that just goes to show that being sick or not has nothing to do with what your having. Everyone was saying boy but something inside me said girl. It was hard to think past what everyone else was saying to my instinct but i was right and couldnt be more happy! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for bumping this super old post up to the top.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am sick, broken out, moody, my hair is TERRIBLE, and the last time we had sex before ovulation was a week out...so I'm under the impression we're having a little girl.  We've been referring to our baby as 'she' based on the fact that at this point, the sex organs haven't developed yet, but it's growing on us - now we're both hoping for a girl!  We'll see...
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies." - Proverbs 31:10
  • We'd really love to have a boy, but I just have a feeling that our little Tadpole is a girl.  Either way, we'll be thrilled!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • Boy was right for DS and I have that "feeling" again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I'm having a boy, but everyone else thinks I'm having a girl.  As far as symptoms, they lean towards boy.  I kinda want a girl, but this is my first, so I'll be happy either way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"