3rd Trimester
Options

Whoa..major kicks...in a very strange place!

Ok..this might sound weird, but this chick is kicking the heck out of me, but not where I usually feel her!  Usually I feel her moving all over the place right around my lungs, center part of the belly.  I love feeling and watching her move, but my goodness...tonight has been interesting!  I have felt her move a lot...LOWER.  And I swear there was once where I was like - ok, this little one is to stick a hand out! ;)  The kicks felt SO LOW!  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there anything I need to be worried about when this happens?  I do not remember this at all with my DS!

Crazy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whoa..major kicks...in a very strange place!

• Options

lol. yea my LO is pushing super and to the left. its shocking. im like you have at least 4 to 5 weeks before mommy wants to see you out.

• Options
    Lol, yeah, I had this once or twice. Once I could have sworn his arm or something popped out because I got an odd "moving" sensation all the way down in my vag. It was really trippy...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter kicks a lot as you said all over, but still mostly low.  I don't really feel her high up as I've heard is typical of having girls.  I wish I could see a hand or foot.  I hope that happens soon. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel my baby kick low often. Probably the most kicks are low, sometimes kicking my cervix. It's normal. :-)
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I have an anterior placenta, so I feel most of the movement very high or very low.  This kid LOVES to punch me in the cervix.  It literally feels like she is about to punch her way out.  I'm expecting a hand to pop out at any second. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went to the dr yesterday and asked about this.  My baby is breech at the moment and she likes to either sit on or kick me in my cervix.  Last night she was doing a bang up job of it.  It takes your breath away!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"