3rd Trimester

Second time + moms. (TMI)

For the past day and a half I have had diarrhea...which is not normal at all for me. Did any of you experience this right before going into labor? I never had anything like this with DS#1, and with DS#2 I was induced...

Lactavist.Intactivist.Co-Sleeping/Crib using.CDing/ECing.Babywearing.Attachment Parent.BLW. 'Crunchy' Mommy! Both boys' are on the spectrum. Life is busy, but great! Currently carrying my second surro babe. :]

Re: Second time + moms. (TMI)

• It is common for it to happen before labor starts but it doesn't mean it has to
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemelandgreg:
    It is common for it to happen before labor starts but it doesn't mean it has to

this. i'd keep an eye out for other signs too.

• Loading the player...
  • I had it with my first DD the morning I went into labor. It can be a sign but not always. A few days ago I had it out of the blue and it didn't mean anything for me (thank God because i'm still early).
  • I am jelous of how you look.  I wish I looked that big.  I know I have two months to go, but who knows.  I have had diarrhea lately too, but I am not sure if it is a symtom of being pregnant or I there is hidden lactose in some of the food I am eating.  Good Luck to you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had this horribly for friggin mothers day and I was like 36 wks...and I just had DD#3 this past Sat....the ER dr sent me home and told me to take imodium!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kg_08kg_08 member
    No. I was irregular for about the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy. Meant nothing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well, bummer. Wishful thinking I guess... Stick out tongue

Lactavist.Intactivist.Co-Sleeping/Crib using.CDing/ECing.Babywearing.Attachment Parent.BLW. 'Crunchy' Mommy! Both boys' are on the spectrum. Life is busy, but great! Currently carrying my second surro babe. :]
  • Right when I started labor with my first I had diarrhea on the toilet and at the same time threw up my entire lunch in the trash can.

I heard that sometimes your body does this to "clean out" in preparation of delivery.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had this with my daughter about 2 weeks before my due date .. anything I ate (or drank for that matter) went through me within minutes. I was all excited thinking it meant labour was near but nope. I went to 41 weeks. BUT I have heard this is a pretty good sign labour is near. FX for you!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"