2nd Trimester

Cleaning

I am so disappointed in the amount of time I'm able to clean before I can sit down!  Cleaning the house takes days!!!

Re: Cleaning

• I felt the same way yesterday when I was trying to clean our house! I emailed MH and he told me to stop because he doesn't want me using the chemicals. I said that it takes more than glitter and rainbows to clean a toilet and then he said he'd do it. Problem solved!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have ZERO motivation to clean lately! I'm so exhausted when I get home from work, all I end up doing is the dishes or a load of laundry. I'm nervous because my in-laws are coming to town this weekend, and my house looks like a pig-sty (in my opinion). MH will definitely be helping me clean. Maybe that will motivate me.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image ColoradoAlly:
    I felt the same way yesterday when I was trying to clean our house! I emailed MH and he told me to stop because he doesn't want me using the chemicals. I said that it takes more than glitter and rainbows to clean a toilet and then he said he'd do it. Problem solved!

Fantastic! I wish my hubby would say that!  I should definitely try that. :-) 

Jessie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers