1st Trimester
Options

Wonderful First Ultrasound! :)

Baby measured 1 day ahead of original due date, so they've adjusted it to February 10th, 2012 and I would be 7 weeks 4 days today.  Heartbeat was 142 bpm and yolk sac looked great.  We brought our two little ones along for the milestone and my two year old DS was extra well behaved and definitely played the part of good big brother to 7 month old DD and rocked her in her infant seat and gave her toys from the diaper bag to entertain her.  I love my little family! :D  Baby #3 I can't wait for you to meet your big brother and big sister - they are gonna love you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wonderful First Ultrasound! :)

• Options
    Thats so exciting! I have my first ultra sound Thursday, i cant wait to get an exact number as to how far along i really am. This is our first baby so we are very anxious for each milestone ahead. Good luck with everything! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We just had our first ultrasound today as well and it was so exciting! I couldn't believe how much it was moving and dancing around! Based on size our doctor bumped our due date up to Jan 29th.  It was the most incredible thing ever!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"