Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Daily Cute Things your Toddler did today Check-in

What cute things did your lo do today that made you go "awww....love it?"

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daily Cute Things your Toddler did today Check-in

• When I put her to bed tonight she gave me a huge kiss (and says "mwah"), lays down, says "night night mama" in the sweetest voice and waves bye. So sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • awwww love these.  keep them coming!
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww! cute.

DS jumped for the first time today...he was SO proud, he has been trying for months & months and could never get both feet off the ground but DD has been doing it for probably 3 months or so and I know he was dying to do it too. We made a really big deal out of it when he finally did it (of course falling over as soon as he landed every time), which led to about an hour of nonstop jumping by both of them. Funny. 

• He started only calling DH by his first name.
  • In the sweetest voice looked at me while eating and said Hi Mommy...love it!
  • I was picking up his Mega Blocks so I could vacuum the living room, and I was having him help me put them in the bag.  I would hand him one, and he would excitedly drop it in.  When we were done, I zipped up the bag and stuck it in the corner.  As I was vacuuming the hallway, he came trotting out holding a Mega Block that had been on his bedroom floor.  He went straight for the bag and tried to put it in.  Hopefully this means he inherited the neat freak gene from DH!
    Hilary
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What a great post! Liam is getting over a virus today so there was a lot of snuggle time today. I love reading these.
  • We went for a bike ride around the neighborhood and every time she saw a dog, DD would bark <3
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • At the zoo she made her first Monkey noises! It melted my heart......but the best thing was that her daddy, who is deployed happened to be on the phone and was able to hear it with me for the first time! He has missed a lot of firsts recently so this was special:)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • After 1 time of me doing the airplane while feeding him with a spoon, tonight me and my husband and ds went and ate at pizza hut, ds picks up a bite of pizza and does it in the air and does the airplane voice and puts the pizza in his mouth. I about died laughing.

Photobucket
  • DD has issues with bandaids - I think from a combination of 15 month shots + skinned knees the next day.  We've been trying to get her more comfortable with them - letting her pick out Hello Kitty ones at Target, practicing putting them on, showing her how to take them off, telling her that it makes it "all better", etc.  Today, she pointed at a tiny mole I have on my knee and said "Oww".  I told her "It's ok."  She leaned over, kissed my knee and said "All better!"  Well, it came out "Aaa beh-er", but still.  :)
  • DS counted the 20s for the first time... he went like this:

21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29... twentyTEN!

LOL 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My parents came home from vacation Sunday night but last night was the first time DD had seen them since they returned. She was so excited saying Mimi?! Papa?! repeatedly and giving them hugs and kisses.

Then my dad sat down to watch TV and he actually put on Shrek so DD could watch it. She sat in his lap cuddling through almost the whole movie. And my dad liked it too! He was all "isn't this animation amazing?!" haha

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • DH has taught DS how to pray. He does a bedtime prayer and he claps his hands together.  It's pretty cute.  Now he's trying to teach him to say "Amen" but he hasn't done it yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What a good idea... it's so easy to get lost in the frustration of the tantrums and the other not-so-fun toddler stuff :)

DS has an obsession with the vacuum lately... he'll run to the closet where we keep it several times a day and ask for it.  Last night after we'd vacuumed and I'd told him we needed to put it away, he gave it a hug and a kiss (Which for him is just a bump with his forehead).  The vacuum is his current best friend.

• This morning DS picked up something from the floor and said "rubbish". He then quickly ran to the bin and dropped it in. So I said "well done, good boy", then I went to the bin and saw this GIGANTIC spider looking at me

eewwwwww

• Puckers to give me a kiss, waves and says, 'bye bye' in the morning when I'm going to work.

• So far not much since he is giving me hell.  Last night he gave me the sloppiest kiss.  
  • We've been trying to teach DS "fist bumps" He has high fives down, but not the fist. Yesterday he was sitting with me and I said "high five" and he gave me one. Then "fist bump!" and I held out my fist. He looked at my fist for a few seconds and then lifted up his foot and touched his toes to my fist. I guess he decided a "fist bump" was a "foot bump". Hysterical - he did it several times and I am loving the new trick!
    image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"