February 2012 Moms
Options

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go crazy before my first appt.

My 1st appt isn't scheduled until July 19th at 8w1d. I feel like that is forever. Also, because we have had a previous miscarriage I am over-analyzing everything that is going on with my body. My morning sickness hasn't been that bad yesterday or today and that is really bothering me. I guess I really want to be nauseated because it seems to give me piece of mind. I'm just hoping either my nausea comes back with a vengeance (I know that's odd to wish for) or I get some other kind of confirmation that this pregnancy is viable. I'm not sure I could go through a miscarriage alone and news like this isn't something I want to spring on DH while he is deployed. I just hope these next few weeks fly by...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm pretty sure I'm going to go crazy before my first appt.

• Options
    Sending peaceful vibes your way :) It is really hard to wait for that first appt, mine is Tuesday and we found out we were pregnant on May 30th! I know it hasn't been that long but it does seem like forever.
  • Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I haven't had any nausea and I want to feel that so bad to confirm everythings moving along like it should but maybe we will have a sickfree pregnancy which is not so bad either but b/c of previous m/c I know the worries and panic your feeling. Since I've had 2 m/c, I get an early exam on Tuesday at 6 wks to make sure everything is okay, scared but excited at the same time. Good luck and try not to think about it too much I know easier said than done but keep yourself busy. God bless and here's to a beautiful H&H 9 months!
    BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We found out May 24th and my first appt is July 6th - I will be almost 10 weeks. It totally sucks waiting.

Can you plan things to keep you busy. I know it is not easy but you will make it!

• Options
    I'm already busy. I'm having to take care of both dogs by myself, take care of the house by myself, I'm looking for a new house, going to school, working full time, plus I have clinicals 2-3 nights a week. So I'm definitely busy, I just still seem to find time to worry.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you will make it - we are here for you!
  • Options
    Think positive.  I hope the time goes fast for you.  If it makes you feel any better, I had no m/s or nausea with my first; so you definitely don't need that to have a healthy pregnancy.  Are you a nursing student?  I am/was a nurse too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm waiting on mine too- I hope it goes by quickly and you can relax some b/c I totally know the feeling of just wanting confirmation that things are going well this time.  GL
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • Options
    I feel you! We found out June 9th and our first appointment with the dr isn't until July 13th!
  • Options
    Waiting here with you! Found out on the 18th and my orientation, not even a real appointment, isn't until the 13th at 7 weeks. I'm going to lose my mind. DH deploys between then so I am REALLY gonna go nuts!
    Pregnant with our first and I couldn't feel more blessed!
    imagepregnancy
  • Options
    Waiting with ya...found out June 6 and July 6 is our first appt at late in the 7th week.  I'm already stressing over the wait between appt #1 & #2, after a m/c at 12wks last time but the hb stopped around 8.5wks- I might just go crazy from 8 to 12 weeks wondering if everything is ok..
    BFP #1 on 2.13.11, MM/C 04.11.11 @ 12W, 1D
    BFP #2 due on 2.17.12 - Happy Birthday Brooks 2.11.12
    BFP #3 on 11.14.12, M/C 12.3.12 @ 7W, 1D
    BFP #4 due 12.11.13- Happy Birthday Taylor @ 34w, 2d
    - 30w+1- pPROM and hospital bed rest till DD comes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Preemie ticker

image image
  • Options

It does seem like forever. We're due days apart and my appointment is at 8wks3days and it seems like it will never come. Every day is going so slow because of my exhaustion as well.

I would never wish nausea on anyone, but if that's what you need to feel secure, I hope you get all you want!  ;)

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    At least you don't have to wait as long as I do... I will be 12 weeks at my 1st appt! Not cool. Sad And are you sure you want to wish for raging vomiting? GL! You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"