Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Worst day ever

I've had "stomach issues" (for those of you that don't like reading diarrhea) since last night. I went to bed with a migraine that's still hanging on. Now I'm hemorrhaging. On top of feeling like warm cat Shiz Ellie slapped me in the face for failing to provide a sibling. She's ruthless.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Worst day ever

• Oh and it's our fifth wedding anniversary today. I just crawled in bed with napping H and said, "Happy Anniversary, can you take Ellie for a while? I've got diarrhea and just started my period. I need a nap." He kissed my hand and got up. We still got it after 5 years!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageHeifergal:
    Oh and it's our fifth wedding anniversary today. I just crawled in bed with napping H and said, "Happy Anniversary, can you take Ellie for a while? I've got diarrhea and just started my period. I need a nap." He kissed my hand and got up. We still got it after 5 years!

Awww. I don't know what but I think that's really sweet. 

Hope you get to feeling better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So I'm guessing there will be no anniversary sex?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageHeifergal:
    I've had "stomach issues" (for those of you that don't like reading diarrhea) since last night. I went to bed with a migraine that's still hanging on. Now I'm hemorrhaging. On top of feeling like warm cat Shiz Ellie slapped me in the face for failing to provide a sibling. She's ruthless.

Ellie is just telling you how to celebrate your 5 years tonight... get into bed and make her a baby sibling! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagek_renee:
    So I'm guessing there will be no anniversary sex?
    Thanks. I just puked at the thought of having sex.
  • imagek_renee:
    Thanks for the mental picture of sex with those ailments, eesh. Hope you feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There's no way I see that precious girl slapping you. I hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rimjobrimjob member

Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better soon.

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• imageHeifergal:
    imagek_renee:
    Thanks. I just puked at the thought of having sex.

So now you're leaking out of every orifice.  Sorry you're feeling shiitty. <---SEE WHAT I DID THERE???

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"