Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Nursery Closet Organization - PIP gets bonus points :)

I am starting to plan our nursery and I wanted to start with getting closet organization in first. I found a system (pictured below) I like but not sure where it is sold online... any ideas?

...also post your nursery closet pics if you have some -I'd love to see your ideas!

Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

Re: Nursery Closet Organization - PIP gets bonus points :)

• Options
    Wish my baby room had a closet that big. i would forsure do something like that
  • Options

imageshabbygirl007:
    Wish my baby room had a closet that big. i would forsure do something like that

Ours is like a double door closet about 2 feet deep and I was hoping to put something like this in but not sure where to find it and the price of it! ...oh decisions lol.

Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know that lowes carries some closet organizers similar to that . We just got the rubber maid metal one that way we could change and add things as we needed to. I would pip but I don't have any on this PC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebdutton0005:
    I know that lowes carries some closet organizers similar to that . We just got the rubber maid metal one that way we could change and add things as we needed to. I would pip but I don't have any on this PC.

Thanks girl! I just went on there site and drew out what all I'd want and need (the wire mesh stuff) and the total came to around $130 plus any totes/baskets I want to add! I have a feeling DH and I will be making a Lowes trip this weekend :)

Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 

• Options

Sorry can't PIP from work.  Maybe tonight.

Per someone on here's recommendation, I did Easy Track.  I used the Easy Track website to design my closet but I ordered from Ace Hardware and had it shipped to my local store for $0 shipping and I found a coupon code for 20% off.  I was able to put together a pretty nice system for our 65" x 60" closet using the 4' to 8' Deluxe Tower Closet, Hanging Tower Closet and 2 sets of corner shelves.  It cost around $375.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLexie Marie:

imagebdutton0005:

Thanks girl! I just went on there site and drew out what all I'd want and need (the wire mesh stuff) and the total came to around $130 plus any totes/baskets I want to add! I have a feeling DH and I will be making a Lowes trip this weekend :)

Lexie (Hi fellow 12/11 mama!) - what link for Lowe's?  I would love to try "building" something like that too!

image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Here is mine.. a little unorganized, this was it before she came home. My husband built it for me. Love the drawers, shelves, and hanging spacae. the large shelves on the bottom I keep a bin in there for clothes that are too small.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"