South Florida Babies
Options

Suggestions: Place needed for a Baby Shower in Fort Lauderdale

Good Morning Ladies,

My DH and I need a place to host my baby shower any suggestions in the Fort Lauderdale area would be great. I know I should not be involved in the planning but I don?t leave things up to other to plan alone it may not turn out the way I want it.....your suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Re: Suggestions: Place needed for a Baby Shower in Fort Lauderdale

• Options

Hi Nadia, I am in the same process what I did is go to a restaurant site that itemizes all the restaurants that you are looking in your area and you can call the ones you like and see if they can host the amount of people you need as well. https://www.urbanspoon.com/ for you I guess is Fort Lauderdale.

I am also checking into Golf Country Clubs, some have ballrooms and hotel restaurants if you wanted it really fancy. The diplomat in Fort Lauderdale  is nice don?t know their prices. Usually under 30 you can call the restaurant directly. Over 30 I think you may have to go through catering.

Another option if you have the house to host the event, then great even better make sure you all fit :) and that you take into account rental of tables and chairs and linens, (china if you are serving catering style) or paper plates.

Keep in mind this is your baby shower YOU SHOULD BE INVOLVED :) unless you dearly trust the other person to handle your money. I wish i could tell you more hopefully this will start you somewhere. Search the Bump website for other people who ask the same question in your area, some are outdated, but at least they give you some ideas. Good luck share your finding for other moms ;)

• Options
    Thank you so much thats a very good start for me. The house suggestion is totally out my DH is not having it but I guess I could look at the beach area or something thanks again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hibiscus Cafe on Federal Highway just south of Oakland Park Blvd.  They do a cute little tea party with finger sandwiches and stuff for about $15-$20/pp.  Such a pretty little place no added decorations will be needed. You can find them online. Try it for breakfast or lunch 1st!
  • Options

imagetustina:
    Hibiscus Cafe on Federal Highway just south of Oakland Park Blvd.  They do a cute little tea party with finger sandwiches and stuff for about $15-$20/pp.  Such a pretty little place no added decorations will be needed. You can find them online. Try it for breakfast or lunch 1st!

Thank you!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"