Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Baby climb out of crib?

I couldnt belive it the other day but my just barley 1 year old climbed out of her crib the other night. And tried to do it this morning when I was going in to get her.  Has anyone else had this problem yet? And how old were they.  I hope it does not become something she keeps doing or im gonna have to change to a toddler bed.  I feel like shes way to young still for it :(

Re: Baby climb out of crib?

• Options
    Wow my 19 month old climbs everything and he hasn't attempted the crib yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My brother climbed out at 10 months old but our mom had to kick me out of the crib at 26 months because someone else needed the crib LOL :-P THere's a wide range for this but it's better to switch to the toddler bed rather than risk a fall from climbing out. Meanwhile if you need to shop around for a toddler bed you can try the crib mattress on the floor so LO can not fall more than 6 inches.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Get a crib tent!  I don't know why more people don't use these.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    DS first climbed out at 9-10 months. They have crib tents but I'm uncomfortable with that idea so I moved him to a mattress on the floor. He actually adjusted really well. Now he sleeps on an actual bed and loves it.
  • Options
    We have DD in a sleepsac, otherwise she would climb out too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"